Hutt Cartel Missions...

Stiria

Hey guys, I have the Hutt Cartel expansion, bought it a long time ago, besides that I'm a subscriber anyway, so even if I didn't buy it, I would still have access to it.

I'm having an issue starting the quests. The in-game tutorial says all you have to do is get level 50 and click on your holoterminal on your ship. This doesn't work for me, even after completing story for Jedi Knight/Sith Inquisitor. Got a new character to 50, tried to start it, nothing happens when I click on the terminal. Even have the mail saying "Welcome to Hutt Cartel Digital Expansion".

It won't let me start the missions on two level 50 characters, a Jedi Knight, and a Sith Inquisitor. However, I have it already started on another Sith Inquisitor and a Jedi Counselor. Even finished it on a Sith Inquisitor a few days back.

I can't start the quests, and It's REALLY annoying. Have a ticket open, since last Friday, doesn't seem to help, haven't gotten a response from that, that's awesome.

Anyone else have a solution to this problem? What am I suppose to do, just level to 55 and start the Revan stuff?

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

The mission terminal has a greyed out quest icon, pretty sure it's the Revan one showing up there, clicking on the holoterminal in the center of the room is where you get access to Hutt Cartel. Besides that, clicking on both does nothing.

Ok, even though the tutorial that pops up says level 50, you can't actually start the quest until you are level 51. I got the quest now, after I hit 51, the mission terminal gave it to, but only after I hit 51. Whatever...