Origin DDE = key?

Grecanis

Just curious ...If I preordered the DDE via Origin, should I be waiting for a "live" key or will the preorder key I entered work past launch?

thanks

I'm thinking that we'll get an email later on but I'm wondering if someone has an answer for that.

Ordering from origin right now will get you a preorder key in email instantly. This key is only good to get you into the game until 20th.

Additionally, on the 16th origin will send you another email this time with the full game key. If you enter it, you may play beyond the 20th(whe early access ends)

Ordering from origin right now will get you a preorder key in email instantly. This key is only good to get you into the game until 20th.

Additionally, on the 16th origin will send you another email this time with the full game key. If you enter it, you may play beyond the 20th(whe early access ends)

Thanks! Unless I'm blind and it's already sticked, they should sticky this information somewhere!

they've announced this already in one of the stickies, can't remember which.

All origin preorders will be charged for their cash on the 16th. At this time they will be sent an e-mail with their retail key. Once you enter the key you will have access to your edition's extra content (all the DDE goodies). This does not give you access to the game before the 16 however. So if you did not get early access by the 16 you still won't get to play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.