Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

SWTOR still bugged - Sub complaint!

pottymouth

I'm starting off with, you owe me my sub money.

The bugged game you sell to me is "never" okay. I play for a few months and you "somehow" bug everything every "couple" of months. I paid you to play your broken excuse of a failure, seriously. I can't do it.

My other post that never got answered.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=844783

Edited by pottymouth

I wouldn't expect a response with this kind of post.

If you are serious about trying to get your money back I would call customer support and discuss it with them. I've seen it happen in other games, but not sure how they handle these kind of requests here.

Best of luck :)

I'm starting off with, you owe me my sub money.

The bugged game you sell to me is "never" okay. I play for a few months and you "somehow" bug everything every "couple" of months. I paid you to play your broken excuse of a failure, seriously. I can't do it.

My other post that never got answered.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=844783

Actually, a little honesty in your reporting would help. I have 26 characters, and it happens on all of them. They are not all Marauders.

OP, you are obviously the exact right amount of upset about this. The fact that it is happening to everyone is unimportant: this is a direct attack from EA and BioWare on you in order to drive you to cancel your subscription so they longer have to serve you specifically of all players. They have absolutely no excuse for this bug, clearly targeted at you, to be in the game because human beings don't work on this game, perfect robots do.

Go to customer service and get your refund: I guarantee you that they'll issue it immediately and beg for your forgiveness.

You're all in denial.

If you think this isn't game breaking it's cause it "didn't" happen to you. This doesn't happen to everyone. So stop trolling me cause I am complaining, like you never have before.

It isn't though. I press tab to autotarget enemies at the start of every fight.

It's not exactly a monumental task.

Hate to say it but the issue that you refer to in your other post happens to every single one of my characters. Not only that, it forces me to target my companion each and every time that I zone. It's been this way since 4.0 went live - for me during early access on the 20th.

I've submitted a bug report, you should do the same and hope it gets changed. Coming here demanding things and putting down the game and the dev team is not the way to go about things.

Edited by Jerqa

I'm not putting anyone down by saying the game is broken. I haven't specifically called anyone any names. In fact I really try not to, it's so childish. All I'm asking is for some kinda response or acknowledgement that it's broke. There has been none of the kind, usually never is.

I could have spent my $15 on something else, some other game. I'm not rich, sorry.

I'm not putting anyone down by saying the game is broken. I haven't specifically called anyone any names. In fact I really try not to, it's so childish. All I'm asking is for some kinda response or acknowledgement that it's broke. There has been none of the kind, usually never is.

I could have spent my $15 on something else, some other game. I'm not rich, sorry.

Just because a Dev has not come on here to specifically address the issue personally that does not mean that they have not seen the posts or received the bug reports. Give them time... they work just like the rest of us and they have days off and so forth.

This is insulting. I hope you know, I am not stamping my feet by saying I want a refund. I'm just expressing my feelings. This is not acting out on my part just voicing my concern.

If you don't like what I say there are plenty of other threads you can go troll. It's best you just walk away. Use your "humility" and leave my thread alone. I'm trying to have a conversation about something that's really bothering me and you insult me.

Your posting here screaming for a refund in a place which those who monitor it and read customer issues don't have the power to do said refund. That makes this thread is not much different than a toddle screaming at the top of its lungs stamping its feet in a temper tantrum. Call those who can refund you.

If you need assistance with your account, encounter a problem while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game the best course of action is to contact our Customer Service team over the phone. You can contact our team for the price of a local call by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider. If you're calling from a country that is not listed above, please see this FAQ: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200 for more information about contacting our Customer Service team.

Electronic Arts Technical Support

209 Redwood Shores Pkwy

Redwood City, CA 94065

I'm literally just voicing my concern. Do you actually think I thought this is were I go to get a refund. I'm here to complain not get a refund, read the title. Oh I forgot these days when someone complains that means there wrong. Edited by pottymouth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.