Website Log-In Intermittent problems.

DalrisThane

I've tried Google, and can't find any major threads about it, so I'm sorry if this is findable and I missed it...

Only on SWTOR website do I have this problem.

I log-in as Dalris Thane... and can access account, etc... but as soon as I click on a page to post... the upper right section shows me as logged out even though I JUST logged in. Same thing if I click reply.

Furthermore, when I click reply, it says "You have to log in" (paraphrased), so I click that... and instead of the log-in screen, it shows me as already logged in... yeah that's not confusing.

So I log out, log in again. Doesn't work. Clear cache. Clear cookies. F5. Shift F5. Nothing. Switching between IE, Chrome and (an un-updated, granted) Firefox... no joy.

But I can log into the game, no problem. Account (non-website)? Np. Buy CC? Np. Just not the forums. OR settings about those forums (in case that's important). Then, couple hours later... I can post again... obviously.

Since there aren't many threads or Google pages about it, I assume it's just me. Any idea what I should be looking at? No other boards or social media does this with my computer. Any setting that I missed could be the issue?

Any help would be appreciated. (Again, sorry if it's asked a lot and I missed the answers.)