How long for tickets to be replied too?

Berikk

I was stupid yea... I was changing my newborns diaper and asked my son to delete my lvl 7 bh. Sadly he just clicked delete, and proceeded to delete my 62 sniper,... He is 10 and has his own acct both are subscribed and I had assumed he knew what to do :S I have submitted a ticket asking for a char restore but have yet to hear anything. Any ideas on how long I may need to wait :rak_02: I have Never asked for a restore and also offering them to take my 800+ Cartel coins

An in game ticket can take several days, or more, to get responded to. Your best bet would be to call customer service to see about getting your character restored. They have always been helpful and friendly when I have called.

Good luck :)

I was stupid yea... I was changing my newborns diaper and asked my son to delete my lvl 7 bh. Sadly he just clicked delete, and proceeded to delete my 62 sniper,... He is 10 and has his own acct both are subscribed and I had assumed he knew what to do :S I have submitted a ticket asking for a char restore but have yet to hear anything. Any ideas on how long I may need to wait :rak_02: I have Never asked for a restore and also offering them to take my 800+ Cartel coins

usually a day or so, but more if you made the ticket hard to follow or entered into the wrong category. Usually isn't all that huge of a problem, especially if recently, if restoring a char from years ago...probably a bit harder.

• 2 weeks later...
I filed a ticket on Oct. 27, and got a response this morning. Of course, that was when 4.0 was released, so customer service was undoubtedly overwhelmed.

If it's any consolation, they're going to restore the characters that were deleted from my account.

Good luck.

That's great to hear :)