Recruiting 2v-R8 - interaction bug

Azareya

So probably not that big :p but.. I recruited 2v-R8 on my Jedi and was kind to him picked the light side option that I won't get rid of him, browsing my companions randomly his interactions say "You met 2V-R8 at the alliance base on Odessen whereupon you immediately crushed any dreams he might have had for a better future under a kind master"

Considering I chose that he doesn't have to worry about me scrapping him..

And he doesn't have any lines when summoning him "not eligible for this conversation".

Edited by Azareya

• 2 weeks later...
I've had this bug on a number of characters as well, and reported it originally in game on 10-29-2015. I've refused to talk to him/recruit him on other characters until this bug is fixed, as the bugged flag does change how he interacts with you. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bumping this too it still needs fixing and is increasingly irritating, its like an eyesore seeibg that in the interactions at this point and there really is no excuse for not fixing it at this point, cmon devs! Its such a simple thing it cant take much to fix! Would make alot of players so happy!

Bumping this too it still needs fixing and is increasingly irritating, its like an eyesore seeibg that in the interactions at this point and there really is no excuse for not fixing it at this point, cmon devs! Its such a simple thing it cant take much to fix! Would make alot of players so happy!

At least you only have one of him who you've crushed the hopes and dreams of despite going light side.

My sorc has two copies of him.

• 1 month later...
Same thing happened to me. He wants to kill my 2 of my Imperial characters who only said "Long enough..." after he asked how long they had been listening. The interactions list also tells me I crushed his hopes for a better future on all four of my Republic characters.