Still no response to ticket!

daphidila

Last week, on Oct. 21st, I submitted a ticket for my missing class quest. I searched the forums for others with the same problem, and many of us have this issue. I totally understand there are kinks in any new roll out or update. But it has been 8 days! EIGHT DAYS! Not only does that that seem to be an extraordinarily long time, but no one, I mean NO ONE has responded or even acknowledged my ticket. Not even a protocol droid. Come on guys, at least send out something saying you know about the issue and are looking for a solution!!

Attempting to play Tu'uli, Jedi Counselor Sage on The Shadowlands server.

• 1 month later...

It took me a few days shy of a full month to get a response to my ticket. The response I got blamed me for the bug, said they couldn't help me, and closed the ticket, leaving me unable to even reply or ask for clarification. I created a second ticket, and within two days, it had its contents deleted and was closed. It now shows as a blank ticket with a "Closed" status.

Seems CS policy is to do nothing and then give the customer the finger.

I have had tickets hanging in the air for 3 weeks now. 4.0 launch deleted my secondary set of pvp gear on both my op and sorc. Yet no reply. I subbed for this response? What am I paying for honestly? They only have one person working at bioware it seems.

I had tickets open for a character restoration that went unanswered for 2 weeks. Granted, my issue wasnt nearly as serious as a missing quest or some others i have read here, but i am also a sub and its ubsurd we are waiting this long for a response. At times i have loved this game. Me and my borther in laws started playing this game the day it launched with the highest hopes, and since then weve quit and come back several times to see that it hasnt gotten any better.

Now i have a ticket open becuase my brother in law resubbed through my referal link and i didnt recieve the cartel coins or mini pet, my son then subbed through my referal link and still no rewards. Seeing everyone else getting no response to tickets is depressing to say the least.

I so badly want this game to be good, and at times it is. But the customer service and the way this game is handled is again, so depressing.

Edit: Also, those tickets for a character restore i mentioned, were never answered, I closed them becuase i just said F it, and ended up starting a new character of the same class.

Edited by Keellz
adding text

Likewise. My Treek became lost at the onset of 4.0 and supposedly it was a known issue to be fixed with 4.0.2 but Treeks whereabouts are still unknown. I have put in bug reports and tickets to CS with no response from CS. Even if they were to say "it is broke and we have no clue how to fix it". At the very least that would be something.