The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin gear or Senya Armor as well as HK-55 for companion

MasterKurusai

I was wondering if there could be any development for the Vaylin gear and/or Senya Armor. I played the expansion and I was loving the style of both of them. I have spoken to some players about it and they agreed as well. Also HK-55 as a companion, anyway we can get him as a companion? I don't want to put any spoilers out but I felt like he was a good companion to have as well as he was the closest to an actual HK-47 you can get loved the whole meatbag conversations. I felt like I was back in KOTOR with him around. Great story great expansion all around so far. Keep up the great work. Would be nice to have all three created for us players. I'm not talking for all of us but to those who will agree with me.

• 2 months later...
I would LOVE to have Vaylin's outfit, it's perfect imo :)

Well of course you can't have it! Vaylin's still wearing it!

That said, I did have an idea for a quest chain where you sneak onto Zakuul and find a back way into Vaylin's apartments, and steal her spare suit of armour from her closet, and this would be the *only* way to acquire it (bound, of course).

That said, I did have an idea for a quest chain where you sneak onto Zakuul and find a back way into Vaylin's apartments, and steal her spare suit of armour from her closet, and this would be the *only* way to acquire it (bound, of course).

What you're trying to say, is that you want to rummage around in her underwear drawer, with her husband in your head at the time..... Hmmmm......:D

- Think what we could achieve with Vaylin wearing her mother's armour and vice versa....

Is there not a Promotion going on right now? If you are a sub between Jan1- 11 you will get HK-55 for a Companion on Feb 11. Also if you saty a sub til Aug Something you will receive a special mission where you will play AS HK-55.

Or something like that. Just read the forum for more and better details.........

What you're trying to say, is that you want to rummage around in her underwear drawer, with her husband in your head at the time..... Hmmmm......:D

Valkorion is Vaylin's father, not her husband. I'm not sure whether that makes it better or worse.

And no, just the closet where she keeps her armour. Unless you're saying you think she wears armoured panties...