Shadow of Revan - How Long does it take to complete?

Superice

Hi! I am wondering a very simple thing, how long does it take to complete? it took me about 10 hours to complete the Prelude + Rishii, so, really, the question is how long does it take to complete Yavin 4? a reply would be wonderful, I don't know if this post really goes into "Story and Lore" but its the best section I thought! :)

Thank you! I completed it already.

But I have made a rough estimate (If you are casually taking breaks like I was and stuff) The entire Shadow of Revan story line (Prelude to the end) Takes around 10-14 Hours.

If you are speed running obviously around 7.

• 6 months later...
Thank you! I completed it already.

But I have made a rough estimate (If you are casually taking breaks like I was and stuff) The entire Shadow of Revan story line (Prelude to the end) Takes around 10-14 Hours.

If you are speed running obviously around 7.

I'd kill to skip right to Yavin... So many solo flash points... so dull the 5th time through. >_>

• 3 weeks later...

Rebsten, completing the prelude isn't necessary, especially now that the rewards have been nerfed. We used to get 297 common data crystals which was very nice (if nothing else, ten purple level 6 companion gifts) and a 192 weapon (although they kinda nerfed those too, tank versions of those weapons are no longer available, only dps versions). But again, with the rewards for the prelude having been nerfed, you can safely skip the prelude now. So that leaves only two solo FP's; Blood Hunt and Battle for Rishi. XP boosts are common enough that any alt you're still leveling should easily get to or past 60 by the time you finish the SoR content.

I didn't time myself on how long it takes to complete both Rishi and Yavin 4. I know that I don't have the right mindset to finish more than two steps at a time, so it takes me a little longer in terms of how many days I stretch those 7-10 hours across. But no, it's not that long an expansion. Makeb was longer but also much more tedious.

Hi! I am wondering a very simple thing, how long does it take to complete? it took me about 10 hours to complete the Prelude + Rishii, so, really, the question is how long does it take to complete Yavin 4? a reply would be wonderful, I don't know if this post really goes into "Story and Lore" but its the best section I thought! :)

Seriously? It only took me like 3-4 hours to complete Prelude/Rishi and another hour to complete Yavin.