The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

APAC - [E] <DEI EX MACHINA> - is Recruiting

Blitz-wing

We are an oceanic guild predominantly based in Australia, however we have members across many different time zones and spanning both factions.

We have a good community which consists of both casual players and raiders alike. We are actively running progression operations as new content emerges. We are building an active community of both dedicated raiders and casual players, and run regularly scheduled events in order to help all members experience all the content the game has to offer. Check out our home pages for more information, <DEI EX MACHINA>

Our raid teams are currently running the latest content and are seeking further dedicated players to join our teams as well as add another team to the mix.

We are looking for (but not limited to!!!! exceptional players are welcome to apply against any current team member) the following roles:

Purple Team (Sunday, Monday and Thursdays 7:30pm to 10:30pm GMT+10)

Nightmare Progression Group - (SoR: 9/10 HM)

Roles available: -

DPS - Merc Preferred.

Red Team (Monday, Sunday & Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm GMT+10)

Hardmode Progression Group - (SoR: 7/10 HM)

Roles available: -

DPS - Any Advanced Class.

If interested or want to find out more information regarding these teams please either send in game mail or whisper Crankd (E) or /who <Dei Ex Machina> and ask for one of our officers. Alternatively you can apply at <DEI EX MACHINA>

Edited by Blitz-wing

• 2 weeks later...
Would you take a sorcerer onto the purple team? Am living in china currently so evening raiding sounds very awesome. but like i don't get home until 5:30 pm my time, which from the looks of it is 8:30 pm aedt so red is a bit of a tight fit x.x though i can manage if i have to. gonna create a lvl 60 sorc or transfer one of my 3 sorcs from Ebon Hawk lol if you'd like to give me a chance :p Edited by Hichitsuki-hime

Would you take a sorcerer onto the purple team? Am living in china currently so evening raiding sounds very awesome. but like i don't get home until 5:30 pm my time, which from the looks of it is 8:30 pm aedt so red is a bit of a tight fit x.x though i can manage if i have to. gonna create a lvl 60 sorc or transfer one of my 3 sorcs from Ebon Hawk lol if you'd like to give me a chance :p

Sorry, updated Red Teams raid times. Both teams start at 7:30pm aest.

oh well >.< thursday still works way better then wednesday >.> but lol if you just aren't interested in a sorc healer on the thursday team that's understandable >.>

We are looking for a healer, class doesn't matter. Contact Crankd ingame to have a chat. Just create a lvl 1 toon if you don't want to transfer yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...