Is Jung Ma much different?

joviblack

My main server was Jung Ma back in 2012, right when it was packed and people were being moved to other servers because it was too full. Is Jung Ma much different, besides the fact there aren't nearly as much people on it as there used to be? Because I had a blast on that server (My main toon was named Ataxiea, if anyone remembers me. Probably not, I only really socialized within my guild.) and I've been thinking of returning.

My main server was Jung Ma back in 2012, right when it was packed and people were being moved to other servers because it was too full. Is Jung Ma much different, besides the fact there aren't nearly as much people on it as there used to be? Because I had a blast on that server (My main toon was named Ataxiea, if anyone remembers me. Probably not, I only really socialized within my guild.) and I've been thinking of returning.

The great atmosphere is the same, but the size...unfortunately is not. We are very close-knit and very friendly. =) It makes up for the size.

Honestly, the size isn't what it used to be, but as Luniara said, we are very close knit, and we all make the most of what we have. Plenty of inter-guild RP, lots of operations and raids, and tons of PvP and ranked. I believe there's something for everyone here.

Welcome back!

Hello I'm in the same boat here Jung ma was my main server back in 2012 but I stoped playing and only just rejoined today...... My mains name was Gkarza if anyone remembers me maybe not.......looking forward to meeting ppl on this sever all over again...

:rak_03:

Well it seems we getting quite a few newbies and peeps who played back "classic" level cap 50. OHBOY those were great times!...

Jung Ma was Only of my main servers I played at first, then came in... APAC servers:eek:

I sure did enjoyed my time there then of cause they couldn't have the servers no longer, now I'm mostly playing on a PVE. I may "Casually" log onto Jung Ma to see how the Players on Jung Ma are doing and hope to make friends with you. :D:jawa_angel::D:jawa_smile:

Smaller population but not "dead" as some may cloud the server as. Rp is tong here with active guilds and pvp is always active. GSF pops a lot more than I thought it would during the midday just before prime time.

Wpvp is always around during set events or random encounters. Coming from auch more populated server, JM has offered me a more diverse atmosphere than the server I came from. It's been a happy 6 months for me

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I just reinstalled after not playing since before the Hutt expansion. JM always had a tight knit community, even when it was packed, so good to hear that hasn't changed. I had beat HM Explosive Conflict, which was the last operation they added at the time, so looking forward to catching up lol.

• 2 months later...

i just started playing a month ago and I think Jung Ma is great. I play late at night, and Im Pacific time lol.

People seem friendly, and the Sith...on average, seem to be (believe it or not) more honorable than what you'd think. You can tell the base of story-lovers is strong here.

Chikami, Sage - Jung Ma