level 60 token and no access to new content?

DarkEames

So I purchased a token to get access to the Kotfe and it said to get the quest on your ship. I got to watch the trailer and indeed there were some quests I accepted but it took me to a Hutt cartel quest line and not the Kotfe chapters as I thought it would? I am totally confused now as I can't seem to find anywhere on how to start new content and what not.

It tells me my level is downgraded from 60 to 56? and my XP bar is full but it won't ding to 61.. What the heck am I doing wrong?

So I purchased a token to get access to the Kotfe and it said to get the quest on your ship. I got to watch the trailer and indeed there were some quests I accepted but it took me to a Hutt cartel quest line and not the Kotfe chapters as I thought it would? I am totally confused now as I can't seem to find anywhere on how to start new content and what not.

It tells me my level is downgraded from 60 to 56? and my XP bar is full but it won't ding to 61.. What the heck am I doing wrong?

I'm not at home right now but I'm pretty sure the cartel descritpion of the level 60 token stats it does not grant access to any new content but just gives you the 60 character

I'm guessing that you have to wait till tomorrow for the official release date. You could purchase lvl 60 characters now, but if you were not subscribed since August 8th or 10th - you wont have access to KOTFE until tomorrow (the 27th)

:(

Piggybacking off of this, if I use the token before launch will it still give me the tutorial for the class? I'd like to try a Marauder but don't know any rotations for it. I liked the idea of gradually getting the abilities to learn the class.

Lvl 56 thing is from planet level syning. If you went to Tythos/Korriban you would be level 12, ect ect.

It's still early access for Knights of The Fallen Empire yet. Only people who had subscription since Aug 10 got the early access. Everyone else who has a subscription will get access to Knights of The Fallen Empire on 27th after server maintenance is over.

The level 60 token only allows you to make a level 60 char. It does not grant you access to Knights of The Fallen Empire. In order to access Knights of The Fallen Empire you will need a subscription no other way around it.