The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm a terrible decorator and I need help

JGHopkins

There are threads where people post images of their strongholds, that should give you some ideas. Also you can travel to different strongholds to check them out, just go to the stronghold terminals and see which are open to the public.

Just start putting stuff down, it'll come to you when you are actually placing items in your stronghold. What I did was pick a theme for each room - library, bedroom, kitchen, crafting, kitchen/dining, etc. That would help also. Good luck and have fun!!

There are threads where people post images of their strongholds, that should give you some ideas. Also you can travel to different strongholds to check them out, just go to the stronghold terminals and see which are open to the public.

Just start putting stuff down, it'll come to you when you are actually placing items in your stronghold. What I did was pick a theme for each room - library, bedroom, kitchen, crafting, kitchen/dining, etc. That would help also. Good luck and have fun!!

I was doing the same, I found a site that has the strongholds schematics, so you can plan a bit.

I would also browse a lot of the Public Strongholds too - there are hundreds that you can visit at any time. The higher the prestige, the more stuff they through in - Some are really nice, some are random - but you can see what you think works and also what doesn't work

I recommend lots of fountains, pretty plants, meditative padawans and kel-dor jedi masters, jedi temple chairs(the big ones used by the jedi council), voss ka street lamps, temple chandeliers, lightsaber forges, datacrons, crystals, statue of the serene pilgrim (and maybe statue of a noble beast), and so on. Like others have said, make sure you have a theme for each room but also be prepared to drop a lot of credits to make an awesome looking SH :D

Here, I took some pictures of some Jedi themed rooms from my strongholds for you (sorry for the poor graphics quality) http://imgur.com/a/Nkkn4

Hi there

What I did which I most love is in the big round room upstairs, place a jedi fountain in the middle (large hook) with a blue crystal on the central small hook (large hook has 9 small hooks).

Facing it by the window is a series of jedi council chairs in semi circle. Looks great! Uncluttered, proper for meditation.

Hi there

What I did which I most love is in the big round room upstairs, place a jedi fountain in the middle (large hook) with a blue crystal on the central small hook (large hook has 9 small hooks).

Facing it by the window is a series of jedi council chairs in semi circle. Looks great! Uncluttered, proper for meditation.

good idea :) take a screenie if you can and post :)