Companions are an improvement 4.0

RogerApple

I love the new system personally. It's nice having a companion that will actually help you with your mission. Based on how much favor you have with that companion the stronger they get. So why are some people still complaining. We tried it the other way for three years.

The results don't lie we seen a massive drop in number of subs to under a million. People WANT companions to be stronger. If some people don't like it then simply "dismiss your companion" I don't see why some people don't like something has to ruin it for the rest of us. In fact It's more fun leveling now. What made me cancel my sub years ago. Because it wasn't fun.

Now that's changed. Again. If you don't like the companion new system or think its OP. That's fine. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us who are actually enjoying it. That is the silent majority. Thank you.

I love the new system personally. It's nice having a companion that will actually help you with your mission. Based on how much favor you have with that companion the stronger they get. So why are some people still complaining. We tried it the other way for three years.

The results don't lie we seen a massive drop in number of subs to under a million. People WANT companions to be stronger. If some people don't like it then simply "dismiss your companion" I don't see why some people don't like something has to ruin it for the rest of us. In fact It's more fun leveling now. What made me cancel my sub years ago. Because it wasn't fun.

Now that's changed. Again. If you don't like the companion new system or think its OP. That's fine. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us who are actually enjoying it. That is the silent majority. Thank you.

We are complaining because now they are nothing but generic companions. Alll the work a lot of us put into getting them geared doesnt mean **** now. Its a slap in the face is what it is. This NGE of swtor shows they didnt put **** for effort into the companion system. They could of made the gear usefull and just added maybe all the stats to the gear. This way they can use the appropriate state when you select what you want them to be. You are enjoying this **** of an update. Thats nice. But more people then not, are leaving and hate this update then the people who actually like it. Me especially. Again this is the NGE of swtor which made this game not worth **** to me and I have canceled as well for good.

We are complaining because now they are nothing but generic companions. Alll the work a lot of us put into getting them geared doesnt mean **** now. Its a slap in the face is what it is. This NGE of swtor shows they didnt put **** for effort into the companion system. They could of made the gear usefull and just added maybe all the stats to the gear. This way they can use the appropriate state when you select what you want them to be. You are enjoying this **** of an update. Thats nice. But more people then not, are leaving and hate this update then the people who actually like it. Me especially. Again this is the NGE of swtor which made this game not worth **** to me and I have canceled as well for good.

Did all the people who complain about 4.0 get together and say "this will be our catch phrase for when we complain in threads"?

Im personally happy with the changes to them as well. Finally can get some quests done I couldn't do before without having a friend online. Love it.

I like i don't have to gear them but with all their unique animations gone companion are just boring to watch, only Treek and HK-51 keep their old animations.

They cattered to the cry babies who dont want to take the time to gear the companions.