Why so sadistic about Torian?

bluehufsa

Torian is one of my favorites, I didn't know there were people complaining about him. :(

I liked Torian. He did feel like the only female LI that was younger than the PC. Not that the Hunter feels really old, but it did feel like my Hunter was the oldest out of all the classes and maybe a good five to seven years older than Torian.

Err... Torian the most hated? I think you're confused. The big blob with an attitude everyone hates is called Skadge. Torian is the boyband looking guy we're told is Mandalorian.

As for getting kidnapped, it happens to the best of them. Kira for example, in Chapter 1 of the Knight story.

And Torian isn't the worst companion for sob story by far. You should look up Bowdaar, or even Vette.

I believe by most hated, she means most hated by the writers, who put him through so much.

I think they wanted an O'Brien, a man to roll in the mud and poop so as to show the universe is not a nice place, or something like that.

And considering this thread is in the SPOILERS section, I think putting spoiler tags is a bit mute. If it wasn't originally, I still side with the OP.

put a phrase SPOILER or MINOR SPOILER in the title. is it that much to ask for?

This thread is in SPOILER forum, and as such I expect every thread to contain spoilers. Putting "spoiler" in the thread is excessive in my opinion. I suggest not clicking the "latest post" links if you didn't want to stroll to spoilers forum by accident.

I liked Torian. He did feel like the only female LI that was younger than the PC. Not that the Hunter feels really old, but it did feel like my Hunter was the oldest out of all the classes and maybe a good five to seven years older than Torian.

Corso seemed pretty young too (to me), but they made Torian eighteen! Sometimes I feel like a cradle robber. :(

Torian is one of my favourite companions. Love that guy (his voice actor helps with that :D ).

My Female Bounty Hunter married him and only slept with other women as he was the only man in her life.

He was just too young to handle her at the time so she needed to get more of her fix from women. Maybe Torian is man enough now after 5 years to satisfy her completely?

Corso seemed pretty young too (to me), but they made Torian eighteen! Sometimes I feel like a cradle robber. :(

Torian is one of my favourite companions. Love that guy (his voice actor helps with that :D ).

I heard he's actually 17 when you first meet him and 18 when you recruit him which I didn't know when I romanced him and ended up feeling like a pedobear lol

I heard he's actually 17 when you first meet him and 18 when you recruit him which I didn't know when I romanced him and ended up feeling like a pedobear lol

True that, also considering the female BH voice actress makes her sound at least in her mid 30s and that is how I rolled mine...I was wondering if all mandalorians are into MILFS :p