Subscriber, can't level past 55, can't travel to Rishi.

Deyjarl

First off I'm a subscriber.

Got mail from NPC saying I should go to Rishi, I've been playing through the Shadow of Revan Flashpoints and had completed them, but noticed I still couldn't gain any levels and was stuck at 55.

So I finish the Flashpoints and was going to head to Rishi... only it is telling me I need to Purchase Shadow of Revan. But Knights of the Fallen Empire says Subscribers get Shadow of Revan free.

While this is still the Early access week, I'm not sure why I'm still gated as not having access to Shadow of Revan content. It has nothing to do with Knights of the Fallen Empire content that Early access is for.

Am I going to be able to access it Tuesday when Early Access is over?

• 2 months later...
First off I'm a subscriber.

Got mail from NPC saying I should go to Rishi, I've been playing through the Shadow of Revan Flashpoints and had completed them, but noticed I still couldn't gain any levels and was stuck at 55.

So I finish the Flashpoints and was going to head to Rishi... only it is telling me I need to Purchase Shadow of Revan. But Knights of the Fallen Empire says Subscribers get Shadow of Revan free.

While this is still the Early access week, I'm not sure why I'm still gated as not having access to Shadow of Revan content. It has nothing to do with Knights of the Fallen Empire content that Early access is for.

Am I going to be able to access it Tuesday when Early Access is over?

Same here i cant get past lvl 55 and im a sub