Unable to auction Star Fortress decorations

Calarand

About 99% of the decorations I loot in Star Fortresses have a 1 day 12 hours long countdown until they "permanently bind". If I try to put the decos on GTN within that time, I receive a weird warning that I "will be unable to sell the item back for original price anymore". After dismissing the warning, the item still can't be auctioned, and this time the message says I "can't auction the item because it is bound". Note that there is no indication whatsoever in the tooltip that the item is bound, not even after the cooldown expires.

It kept me wondering if that was actually intentional mechanic preventing us from selling those items, but after a quick search on GTN I did find the very same decorations listed, and just moments ago I looted a decoration that had no cooldown in the tooltip - I managed to successfully auction that one.

So if this is a bug, will it be fixed for the official launch of KOTFE? And if so, will the already obtained decorations become unbound?

I've just ran into this problem myself. When I looted the item, I didn't notice the bind timer. If it matters, I believe it was in a solo run. Also like you, I've noticed other listings of that item. I wonder if solo run drops of those decorations have the bind timer, while the heroic version does not. I can see this being the case but if it's not I don't know what the problem is. It is kinda frustrating not being able to put it up though.:confused: