Lol who else felt bad after getting that email *spoilers*

JourrnoRush

I just finished my Consular 9 chapters

I was already kissing Lana when I got the email from Nadia "...I'll find you my love"

Oopsie poopsie

Haha that was one of the main reasons I created a new lvl 60. I head-canoned him as a brand new character so I could romance Lana and my other 60s could be true to their respective gals (Risha and Kira).

I felt guilty when I got Andronikus' email on my Sorc... and I don't even like Andronikus all that much! :o

Not that it's going to deter me on some characters. ;)

I love Nikos, and so does my Quiz.

It's just, she also loves Lana. And she's very alone right now. It's all pretty confusing for a poor insane Sith just trying to do the right thing in a galaxy that near-universally wants her dead.

Nikos doesn't seem like the type to mind, anyway. Although Lana definitely might. >.>

Still moving through SOR with my main, so I'm looking forward to getting that e-mail from her man, Andronikos. It's actually pretty interesting to go through the expansions without flirting with either Lana or Theron. Especially when it seems that Lana seems to have a thing for the character regardless.

Corso was so sweet but I had to sit there for quite awhile to decide what I wanted to do but

after Koth kissed and came to save me in Chapter 8 it was an easy choice then and then my best friend called me a cheater lol.

One suggestion bw: when Koth came to save her after being stabbed why in the world did you make her walk all the way back to the ship. I am sorry I kind of like the old-fashion chivalry. That was not a smart decision.

I don't really know what to think for my trooper. When I started after the 4.0 patch, Aric Jorgan was naked. <while the others were merely pantsless <I had previously outfitted all of them in the companion gear from the weekly Yavin4 mission -then dyed them all alike to have a real "Havoc Squad" team look to them - although I had them in republic blue & white> - which the gear is no longer given that reward for the mission>.

So, I get a letter once I start into KOTFE that Aric and M1-4x are somewhere in a trench and low on ammo - 2 months after I was "frozen" - but when I completed the story and I got M1 back, he didn't say one word to me about whether Jordan is still alive or not. So, I'm left in limbo. Consequently, I haven't started any new romances with anyone with that character. I wish I knew.

My SW is waiting to hear what happened to Jaesa. In the meantime, he'll just be the emperors wrath.

If Jaesa is truly gone, he really doesn't care about the alliance or Arcann or any of it, he'll just go along with being the emperor's puppet because it's amusing.

Edited by Tarkashae