T7 and the Emperor <minor spoiler>

Shayddow

On the profile of T7, it says he is able to be overlooked on Zakuul : however -

he WAS with the Knight when the Jedi Fought what we now know was his "voice" on Dromund Kaas in the 1-50 story.

How much was Vitiate aware of what happened during that event? You'd think that, in addition to being aware of the knight, he'd put up an "all points bulletin" to be wary of T7 as well. So when however Vitiate/Valk "merged" or whatever happened - one would be aware of what the other knew as well, correct?

Anyways, its food for thought.

he WAS with the Knight when the Jedi Fought what we now know was his "voice" on Dromund Kaas in the 1-50 story.

How much was Vitiate aware of what happened during that event? You'd think that, in addition to being aware of the knight, he'd put up an "all points bulletin" to be wary of T7 as well. So when however Vitiate/Valk "merged" or whatever happened - one would be aware of what the other knew as well, correct?

Unless I'm wrong, Force wielders can't sense machines. Unless Valkorion/Vitiate got a good look at T7's operating number, he isn't going to know T7 from another astromech driving around.

There are numerous other astromechs on Zakuul too, it makes sense how he can just blend in.

Huh? Valkorion is already gone when T7 starts operating in Zakuul territory! It's Arcann on the throne at that point! And I somehow doubt Valk left journals for Arcann to leaf through, reading about his past foes. Seeing how Valk seems to despise Arcann for his stupidity, his stuborn attitude and his lack of vision, I doubt he'd have tried to help him ward off his potential ennemies.

I'm sorry to ask but, based on your carbonite freezing and this question: Did you actually play KOTFE and listen to the plot? It all makes sense (Mostly).

Edited by Leklor

Yeah, T7 was never in Zakuul until the Emperor was dead.

He may recall the droid, but at the same time, why would he really mention it?

What's really the best thing is T7 is now working with The Wrath just like it did the Knight, and if you play LS you know he'll come to love you ;)