Hunker Down broken?

Biscuitt

I'm getting punted and knocked backed around like crazy while Hunker Down is active.

Was there an intentional change in 4.0? Is this just a bug? Is it only in the KotFE story?

It's just ridiculous - no point in using that ability while playing the story.

I'm getting punted and knocked backed around like crazy while Hunker Down is active.

Was there an intentional change in 4.0? Is this just a bug? Is it only in the KotFE story?

It's just ridiculous - no point in using that ability while playing the story.

Hunker down no longer protects from displacement. That makes me wonder - why even have the damn thing? Slow protection while in cover?

There are three instances in the story that I've seen, in which you can be knocked out of Entrench:

- Knights of Zakuul's Force Wave will knock you back.

- One person's AOE project thing builds two stacks, and then knocks you down.

- Another person has a mirror ability to that project thing that behaves exactly the same.

Entrench still works against anything else. In particular, I use it (along with timing my rolls) to not get hit by those annoying 2-3s hard stuns all the time by NPC's. PVE doesn't even have resolve.

Huh I was also wondering what was wrong. Yesterday on Infernal Council in EV the infernal Marauder was throwing me all around the place with Hunker Down active. I was like "Wth another bug?". So apparently that is intended? Pretty stupid.

Well, it still protects from stuns, and I have to admit - it was a bit too cheaty to be completely CC immune. On the other hand, it's not like we can move and cast at the same time. Between stuns and displacement, i would definetely prefer displacement immunity.

I wonder how PVP croud reacts to this.

Well, it still protects from stuns, and I have to admit - it was a bit too cheaty to be completely CC immune. On the other hand, it's not like we can move and cast at the same time. Between stuns and displacement, i would definetely prefer displacement immunity.

I wonder how PVP croud reacts to this.

It better just be PVE like it always has been an issue on certain mobs and still work 100% in PVP.