Heroic 2+ Flashpoint: The Star Fortress (Spoilers)

BaineOs

Put into spoiler quotes to ensure people who don't want to know can't complain :)

I've done the Hoth one now decided upon Belsavis next. Done the shield and gone back to the Star Fortress, managed to get all the way through to the final section where you have to chase that dude around the three sections disabling those computers and clicking that yellow thing we get on the temp toolbar to absorb his star shield thingy.

Got through the first of the three little sections fine, no problem and the dude escapes to the second one. Catch up to him kill all the dudes use one of the yellow things on him and disable the machine. This is where it bugs out, I ran out of the yellow things (had 7 of the blue ones (that absorb 4 doses)) and now he's just stuck there in his little bubble without any more mobs spawning. Not able to progress onto the next one and nothing else available for me to kill.

I've exited the flashpoint, done a reset. I go in and find it's in exactly the same condition. Tried to abandon it and tried to start it again. Same thing. Really annoying...

Tried logging as well, no difference...

Any ideas?

Hi,

Exactly the same thing happened to me this evening on the Belsavis one at the same point in the FP. I tried doing /stuck several times, tried resetting the FP several times, tried logging a few times, but each time I tried to re-enter, I arrived back to the bugged out bit still bugged out. The last thing I tried was to abandon the mission, then log out, then went to Belsavis to pick up the mission again. At this point it was getting late so I didn't re-enter the FP, but will try again in the morning. If it is still bugged then, I'll submit a ticket. It's even more frustrating because it's my last one and I wanted to crack on with my WZ tomorrow.

There is a second item lootable form the droids I believe that he activates at the back of the room. Slightly confusing as its the second yellow story item that drops in the area but is only in the 2nd two rooms I believe. You basically target the boss and if you have looted it from a mob in that room you should see a second yellow option that lets you sap the shield charges

There is a second item lootable form the droids I believe that he activates at the back of the room. Slightly confusing as its the second yellow story item that drops in the area but is only in the 2nd two rooms I believe. You basically target the boss and if you have looted it from a mob in that room you should see a second yellow option that lets you sap the shield charges

That's the issue, I've done that. The second section is deactivated and I've used the yellow one on him. All mobs killed and he's just hanging there still shooting his stuff at me whilst being invulnerable. Reset and abandoning does not work, as soon as you enter again puts you right back in the same place in the same situation.

If you have this bug it's impossible to get to the third section.

Thanks for trying to help, but I too have done that. I've done all the others and know what I'm supposed to do, but this is a bug.

Thanks for posting... a buddy and I just ran into exactly this same thing too. Used up all the lootable items, the chevron moves to the third platform suggesting we've finished what we need on the second, but the magnetic thingy never activates so we can't leap over, and the boss never despawns or stops attacking, so we're always in combat too. We've killed all the robots and done everything possible on the second (while being in combat).

:rak_02:

We had the same issue last night running the one for Hoth. We tried killing ourselves a few times, resetting the actual quest and then finally got it finished after doing a full phase reset (group lead right clicking on portrait and resetting all active phases). Thank you for posting this as we were boggled as what we were doing wrong. Edited by Baby-Girl

I have experienced a bug in this flashpoint today also. However when it gets to the point where we try to pick up the Dendrite Photocell Capacitors on the 2nd platform - one of the mobs dies below in an unreachable area with a quest item on him, then when we manage to find another Dendrite Photocell Capacitor to use, it doesn't appear on my toolbar to activate it's siphon ability. So we tried logging in and out, resetting etc, i tried dragging the Dendrite Photocell Capacitors onto my regular hotbar but nothing happens. Just perpetually stuck at the point where the boss is floating in his bubble and that one dead guy with a gold quest item underneath the station .:(

• 2 weeks later...
I am having this issue now myself. I've run this flashpoint a dozen or so times on this toon as well as two alts without problem but now the Capacitor item that is dropped from the Photoconduction Drone is not showing up in my temporary quickbar. I have yet to see any response from the Devs regarding this. Have they acknowledged that they know of this bug and are they working on it? I made a ticket but thought I'd check here as well since tickets seem to be going three plus days without replies lately.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...