Basic Women's Underwear armor set account-unlock button is enabled, but does nothing

tomcn

I am not a coding expert by any means, but it seems like this would be an easy fix, just a little bit of code. Probably just a little error in the code already there. I wish they would just either fix it or tell us this is what they intended it to do. It's incredibly frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent in a ticket and got a semi cut and paste reply stating they know about the bug. Let's keep at it so they patch it!

Does anyone have the number for their tech support? Phonecalls are harder to dismiss than forum posts and tickets.

Dear *******,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

Firstly allow me to apologize for the length of time taken to reply to your issue. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you have had naming your character. I will pass this on to be investigated. If you have further issues with naming I would please ask that you report anything that looks like a bug by submitting a bug report. I will detail how to complete this in my in-game reply.

To check back on any details of the case, you can do so at any time by logging into the game on any of your characters and opening the Help Centre. All cases you have submitted will be listed in the Request Help section, alongside the response from us. All cases are set to resolved once a response has been sent however if you would like to discuss this case further, you can do so by replying to this email or creating a new case in-game.

As always, at BioWare and EA, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. We're always interested in hearing back from you, the player, about your experience with our Game Advisors so that we can improve our service to you.

We would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a short survey about your most recent support experience with us. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our game, our people, and our community.

Please click here to begin: https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=G1-S123517481

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,

Emmet

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

About the only response you receive from any ticket or bug report. This is kinda the worst customer service I've dealt with, and that includes fast food.

Edited by Drakkenfeur

..add my name to the list for the women's set. Button is lit but does nothing. Submitted a CS ticket and was told to send a bug report ticket instead. Did that and also posting here.

These are real money items BW folks... please fix them.

Edited by Taramayne

..add my name to the list for the women's set. Button is lit but does nothing. Submitted a CS ticket and was told to send a bug report ticket instead. Did that and also posting here.

These are real money items BW folks... please fix them.

But they already have our money. Their work is finished as far as their concerned.

After reading the Patch Notes 4.2 where mentioned

"The Cyborg Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-Lizard now unlocks properly in Collections."

but no mention of of Basic Women's Underwear armor set

I fear that it is simply ignored

That to me is the point where I 'm move on to another game or Hobby don't know yet

• 2 weeks later...
This legacy unlock hasn’t worked from the beginning. I first reported it November of last year. I have been very patient and would like to know just how much longer and how many more updates I need to wait until this is corrected. I have submitted bug reposted and customer service requests and feel like I am getting a runaround or just ignored. I would expect better service than this.

I am incredibly disappointed in their lack of concern for fixing this incredibly minor bug. They want us to invest money into their game (either via subs, cartel coin purchases, etc), but they can't take a couple minutes to fix a string of code (granted, I'm only assuming how it would be fixed, as my programming knowledge is exceptionally limited), especially since they have fixed several other things in a similar situation (that cyborg monkey-lizard pet, etc). Unfortunately I don't think we can put enough pressure on them to encourage them to fix it.

Sent in an email to CS, this was the meat of the reply:

"Please accept our apologies for not yet being able to unlock the Standard Women's Underwear Set legacy wide. This is a known issue we are currently investigating and will fix in an upcoming patch. Please keep an eye out for future patch notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes and our Dev Tracker: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php I apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and your patience."

So basically CS is saying wait till it's patched, and they don't know when it will be.

• 2 weeks later...
The same issue is going on with me, except it's the Basic Men's Trunks instead. I submitted a dozen (literally) tickets about it, I have called twice, and still they have been able to do nothing about. They seriously need to get their head in the game and fix problems, not make more of them. Edited by izztranlyn
cuz

The same issue is going on with me, except it's the Basic Men's Trunks instead. I submitted a dozen (literally) tickets about it, I have called twice, and still they have been able to do nothing about. They seriously need to get their head in the game and fix problems, not make more of them.

Ditto, busted for me too.

BW you dont want my money?

Of course they do they want to waste it on developing stupid HK-55 inspired rewards no one needs or wants instead of using it to fix bugs that have been going on for years or an issue like this.

Edited by DarthEnrique

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if they fixed it or responded to my numerous complaints, but I was able to add Basic Men's Trunks to my collection.

If you're still experiencing trouble with adding it, submit a ticket about asking them to manually accessing the option for you to do so. It's the last ticket that I posted concerning the situation.

I just confirmed that this bug is fixed now. Both my partner and I (two separate accounts) were able to use the Basic Women's Underwear armor set account-unlock button to unlock the set. It costs 60 cc to unlock the set for your account.