The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where are the cartel market certificates?

Aleksiel

New pack isn't dropping any and I don't know of a way to get more. If I'm spending $500 on hypercrates I expect to be able to get certs to get other supplementary items. That should be a reward to people who buy your CM items. If I'm a newb and there is a way to get them besides packs, please enlighten me and point me in the correct direction. If there is no way to get them, however, Bioware needs to get this fixed ASAP imho. Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great one!

New pack isn't dropping any and I don't know of a way to get more. If I'm spending $500 on hypercrates I expect to be able to get certs to get other supplementary items. That should be a reward to people who buy your CM items. If I'm a newb and there is a way to get them besides packs, please enlighten me and point me in the correct direction. If there is no way to get them, however, Bioware needs to get this fixed ASAP imho. Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great one!

I'm sorry for your RNG bad luck - or the complete oversight of Bioware from including them in the new packs (hopefully not that). I think the cartel certificates should either be boosted back to the original drop rates from the slot machines - or have a better drop rate - heck even a 25% chance of drop off each pack wouldn't really make any problems - SWTOR economy is all sorts of crazy anyways.

Or just make them tradeable - I have 3 that I'll probably never end up using myself

Not true. They will come back from time to time just like they were coming back in the last 2 years.

I think they're done bringing back old packs now that they have the Bronze/Silver/Gold Cartel packs which contain items culled from all the past packs.

In regards to the lack of a new Reputation Vendor and Cartel Certificates in the new set... I find this to be my biggest disappointment with the new Cartel system. I'm more upset about that than I am the new pricing structure and pack contents (which both kinda suck too).

I think they're done bringing back old packs now that they have the Bronze/Silver/Gold Cartel packs which contain items culled from all the past packs.

I think as of now- those older packs are indeed done for the foreseeable future at least. After the new packs only have 2 items (and one of those 2 items is a simple companion gift) - I really miss the older system.

I was wondering about old packs as well since that would mean that people are locked out of the Bazaar vendors if they don't come back. I'd be in favor of new packs coming with a random reputation item to make up for this (which would also solve the OP's issue).

Don't think, use the dev tracker.

- Reputations from previous Shipments will still be made available through the packs on the GTN and Grand Shipment Packs that will return the the market from time to time.

Edited by PavSalco