The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about legendary status and xfering

azergusmarin

Do i get legendary status if i transfer toons that completed chatpter 3 to my main server that i play?

If you transfer a character from another server that has already completed chapter 3, that should count towards completion of "legendary" status. Personally speaking, I'm not real impressed by the annoying icon next to my name.

If you transfer a character from another server that has already completed chapter 3, that should count towards completion of "legendary" status. Personally speaking, I'm not real impressed by the annoying icon next to my name.

do you have a photo on what it looks like by chance? I can't find a player with it yet :/

I've been wondering, do we have to complete all 8 storylines before the 27th in order to get legendary status? Will the legendary status be removed on that day or can we complete all the storylines after the 27th and still get legendary status? Edited by AylaL

Go to the fleet or the alliance planet, tons have it. It's a gold half Republic/ half Empire symbol

thats it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - they should also include a special Goldish Mount too. Icon is a neat addition, but something like a Mount would be more icing on this cupcake