Is KOTFE the FINAL expansion? [spoilers!!!! maybe]

chibievil

I love KOTFE and i LOVE SWTOR, but from what i have played it seems like it might be the final expansion, is this true, or will there be more to expand the story?

i love swtor and i hope for many expansions in the future :)

thanks

Its not an expansion in the purest sense. More like a way to provide content going forward. Content will be released in chapters from now on.

Its not an expansion in the purest sense. More like a way to provide content going forward. Content will be released in chapters from now on.

So after all them chapters they have on the list, will there be more, each chapter seem really really Short XD

This episodic story releasing is a new popular way to create content in gaming and mmo industry.

Guild Wars 2 started doing it several months before Kotfe and who knows who else did it aswel.

Swtor is adapting to what the players want.

This episodic story releasing is a new popular way to create content in gaming and mmo industry.

Guild Wars 2 started doing it several months before Kotfe and who knows who else did it aswel.

I just want my old crew back :( when I played it for my first time i was just looking everywhere for them and kept asking NPC 'Have you seen my crew' and when an option popped up i asked about my crew too.

Also is it bad that i ain't played the rise of the emperor before this, I will do it on anothe character, but didnt know about it till a friend mentioned it and when the npc's mentioned it as well

I just want my old crew back :( when I played it for my first time i was just looking everywhere for them and kept asking NPC 'Have you seen my crew' and when an option popped up i asked about my crew too.

Also is it bad that i ain't played the rise of the emperor before this, I will do it on anothe character, but didnt know about it till a friend mentioned it and when the npc's mentioned it as well

Do not worry when the official release launches you will get your old companions back because devs announced that the panel that brings them back is buged and they will release the fix with official start

Do not worry when the official release launches you will get your old companions back because devs announced that the panel that brings them back is buged and they will release the fix with official start

Is the nico guy also bugged, i havent been able to talk to him after he is in my team, and i have finished chapter 9

OMG so i gotta wait till 27th XD, guess i will start a new character in the meantime, i have only 2 lvl 60's that i got to 65, rest are too low to do and I have never done a trooper playtrhough :p

Edited by chibievil

Is the nico guy also bugged, i havent been able to talk to him after he is in my team, and i have finished chapter 9

OMG so i gotta wait till 27th XD, guess i will start a new character in the meantime, i have only 2 lvl 60's that i got to 65, rest are too low to do and I have never done a trooper playtrhough :p

I leveled all of my 8 classes to lvl 60 to prep them for Kotfe.

I am so excited that I am trying to get myself busy for the entire days to end quick

i did only a few, but some didnt make to 60 as they wasnt high enough for the other expansions, And i didnt do a trooper, so i made 1 just so i can romance Some expansion dudes :p As some class story romances i didn't really like. :p But the ones in the newest expansion is awesomes

STO started doing this 2 years ago with Featured Episodes.

SWTOR is not adapting to what this player wants, or many others I know. there are reasons I was playing SWTOR and not Guild wars, copying that game is not a good thing

Contrary to what you may think, the vocal minority on this forum aren't representative of the entire playerbase. Many people came to this game expecting a sequel to Kotor 1 and 2. Until KoTFE, we haven't had a proper follow up.

Earliest I can remember is LOTRO 10 years ago.