Question about level sync.

Crashkid_

You are scaled down to the maximum level available on the planet and you get credits and rewards scaled to your true level. I don't know how to explain it more simply.... it's simple.

It's technically impossible to be level 40 on Corellia at the end of Chapter 3 because Corellia has a different maximum level and your true level is at this point aroung 50 anyway.

Corellia has 47-50 gap, so if you are above level 50 you are scaled to level 50.

Edited by PavSalco

So, does that mean we can just play the story quests? Like skip everything else and finish chapter 3 at Like level 40? I have read the developers notes on it and that's what it sounds like. Any insight?

All it does is scale you to highest level possible for each planet you visit. Meaning you would be around 18 on Drummond Kaas, and have the mobs be green to you so you get exp from them. You could potentially stay on a planet and level to 65 there if you wanted but would take forever hehe.

So, does that mean we can just play the story quests? Like skip everything else and finish chapter 3 at Like level 40? I have read the developers notes on it and that's what it sounds like. Any insight?

Everything on that planet is level sync-ed.

That includes: all phases, all world npc's and all personal phases.

Basically everything is at the max level you're at.

Some world bosses might be 2 levels above you.

Bonus series have been removed and planets have some new npc's + some new phases.

Edited by -Spc