Missing companions

Seraphielle

So 4.0 was patched after I was level 35, with Mako and Gault as companions.

Today, I finished the Taris questline and Torian joined my crew on the ship.

However, when I open the crew skills and alliance tabs, Torian is not listed as a companion. I cannot summon him anywhere.

Can anyone help please?

Same problem here.

Recruited Torian after completing the Taris quests. He stuck around long enough for the breadcrumb quests to Quesh and offered only his first conversation. After that...nothing.

Went to the Imperial Fleet and discovered Torian isn't listed on either my Companions & Contacts or Crew Skills menus. Returned to the ship to find him missing.

Guess he wasn't so keen on joining the party after all?

Anyway, sent in a ticket and trying out some workarounds while waiting for a response. So far nothing has worked.

Wanted to add: a CSR has contacted me in regards to the ticket I submitted.

According to the CSR, the companion bugs with Torian (becoming unavailable) and Mako ("All Work and No Play") will likely have to be fixed by a future patch. The CSR told me the best thing I could do was submit a Bug Report and wait for the patch.

It's kind of a bummer, because I was really enjoying the Bounty Hunter questline. I have my hopes that the next mini patch rolled out will fix the issues with companions and I can continue her storyline.