Two T7-01 companions on the same character.

Casseus

Upon completing chapter nine of knights of the fallen empire I now have two T7-01's companions. One is listed under main characters and the other is listed under Jedi Knight companions. They have different customizations, weapons and biographies. Their influence is also different, I had gotten the one listed as a Jedi Knight companion up to rank 33 influence while the main character version is still at rank 10. They both can be sent out on crew skills, or one could follow me around while the other is on a crew skill. For all intents and purposes they function as independent companions. Is this intended?

The issue was fixed for me with today's patch, even though they made no mention of it in the patch notes. As for the influence, it seems somehow the influence of both T7s stacked together as I had one at rank 20 and one at rank 13 before the patch and now I have one at rank 24. That or I remember the wrong numbers.

You're not remembering the wrong numbers, I had exactly the same thing for my two T7's. I'm glad I have one with the combined influence!

I am however sad that we lost his pre-KotFE story in the 'story panel' every companion has.