Folks, I can't put armor boxes of any kind in the Legacy Stronghold Storage anymore.

jamyz

Hello!

Recently I was messing with the legacy storage at my stronghold and I discovered that now after 4.0. We can't put armor boxes of any kind in the legacy stash. It pops up a message saying "Invalid Item type for this container". I used to save a lot of armor boxes right there. Supplementary, complete sets, etc. Now, it's impossible. Not sure if it's a bug, or this is the way it should be now in 4.0.

If it's a bug. I am glad to report it.

Best Regards!

I found a workaround for this. Instead of right clicking or dragging the box to an empty spot you need to drag something already in storage to the armor box. It seems to work if it is switching places with something already in storage.

Wooo, this works for me. Many thanks bud. Appreciated :)

I found a workaround for this. Instead of right clicking or dragging the box to an empty spot you need to drag something already in storage to the armor box. It seems to work if it is switching places with something already in storage.

This work-around is DEFINITELY a solution... for now. Thanks man.

Anyhow, I also noticed that post-4.0, storing Armor Boxes or Cartel Packs in our Legacy Bays has become problematic. Which is a shame too, because it's nice utilizing the Legacy Bay for overflow (i.e. Hypercrates, extra Armor Sets, etc.)

Well, here's hoping the devs rectify this issue in due time (if it just so happens to be a bug of course). Who knows however... perhaps they "no longer" want us stashing these particular items in our Legacy Bays?