Level sync

gamerboyFTW

Now I'm not sure if I'm the only person who hates level sync but I think level sync is pointless because you've worked hard all the way up to level 65 just to be taken back levels I think level sync in SWTOR should go us players were fine before this was introduced

:sy_target: agent is my main class my server is the proginator (RP server) name is rehan

The Denton legacy

I agree, I really hate this lvl sync ****. whats the point of lvls if you just drop our lvl down to the planet lvl making us kill trash just to run around and collect materials for crafting. This lvl sync should be optional not forced upon us. I dont have the urges to do daily/ Weekly quests that are under lvl 60 now.

Bio ware should get rid of level sync or there gonna start losing players its pissing me off greatly

Oh trust me A LOT of players feel the exactly same way. In a couple of hours after the news about the level sync was announced there was so many threads complaining about it that they had to merge them into one thread. Then that thread grew so big that they just locked it without any explanation... More appeared, and more and more.

PS: This thread should have been in the "General" section, not the Star Wars section.

Level sync has pretty much broken the game for me. My stats don't matter at all outside of endgame worlds any more. Neither does my role matter when the sync goes into effect, apparently. I'm a dps and I end up with the same stats as my tank and healer on a lower world. This system is ridiculous and should be cut out.

Leve lsync is the dumbest idea ever IMO. The only way I can see it working out would be if you are grouped with a low level character to help them, that they adjust your level to the planet. Other then that its pointless and an insult. There are more people hating it then there are that like it. I wonder how many people, myself included, have un subbed

From what I gather they did it so you can go back to a planet you like to level and get the proper exp, and also to stop the ganking. What they now fail to realize is that now the lower level players are teaming up to gank high level player roaming alone on a lower level planet. So what have they really acccomplished? All they did was reverse the roll of the ganker. Saw this several times last night. Was sad. Level sync is like being a Jedi Master, then going back to tython and being demoted back down to a padawan Edited by AoseTades

• 2 weeks later...
Bioware really screwed up with this one, ive played since beta and the forced level sync just ended any motivation or desire to play... thanks bioware i totally see that you listen to your player base...

Screwed up big time bioware should check these comments to see how the public feel now I'm not a beta player but I am a long time player and I was fine without lvl sync