Xalek oh where are you.

Gloomwidow

Did the quest to get xalek back and did not get him. anyone else have this problem. My favorite companion will suck if i dont get him back.

Still missing Xalek on my Sorc too. Mission was done, he accepted to come along. Yet he's nowhere to be seen. It was the same before the latest patch (4.0a). Still hoping for a late arrival, maybe next time we patch, but... :(

I've had exactly the same happen on my sorc. He was recruited yet never showed up for me to summon him. There is a bug going on with companions you recruit which makes some of them unavailable even if you recruit them. From what I've heard, a fix is in the works but won't be deployed until next Tuesday. At least that's what the expectation is.

Had the same thing happen to my sorc.

Finished his mission, asked him to rejoin me, he accepted and Sana-Re told me he'd joined the Alliance. Yet, Xalek doesn't show up in Companions and Contacts tab and is nowhere to be found.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are looking into remaining companion issues following 4.0a now (I'm looking at you, too, Xalek).

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet? Which Customization are you not able to equip?

Thanks!

Official response.

Torian also missing after Taris on my merc. =O

Glad I'm not the only one. I finished Taris, he joined me, and I even got to speak to him on my ship. Then I went to my stronghold to change Mako out for him, but he was just gone from my list. Went back into my ship, and he was gone there too. He still shows up in cutscenes, and he was there during my chapter 2 intro. I would really like him to show back up so i can start working rep with him, but I guess in the meantime Blizz gets some love.