Homerun!

Sarfux

I must say, the new story so far is an absolute knock out of the park! Very immersive, the quality of it and the sound, the voices, the cutscenes really pulls you in and it marks the first time in a long time with this game I have actually gotten goosebumps watching these cutscenes and what I say. Love it. Best expansion to date BioWare. Bravo.

I also LOVE level sync. I can go where I want and level where I want now. It sort of revived the game in that aspect for me. I've always wanted to go anywhere I wanted to level. Good job on that!

The compromise on the alliance dialogue where you made it look like kotor convos, and our character doesn't talk is actually better than what you did with Shadow of Revan with nobody saying anything. I disliked the text box and am glad you didn't go back to that. Thanks for paying homage to kotor in that respect in the alliance system.

Can't wait to keep going in this story. I am really taking my time. Great job BioWare! Keep it up.

Only on Chapter 5 so far, but I definitely do like the story right now. I stated in game that although some gameplay and content decisions are questionable, I have to commend Bioware for taking such a bold risk with the direction of the story as well as the presentation.

It's nice to find this little oasis of positivity and praise while I dig through the mountain of troll garbage. I agree with you about how fun and well written the new story content is. I'm trying to bump up as many posts as I can find by people who have constructive criticism and praise for the new expansion. I encourage others to do the same and help counter the troll invasion with posts that are more constructive and thoughtful.

Hi,

I too am really enjoying this. The niggles for me are pretty minor. I thought I'd breezed through it on one of my mains once I'd done ch IX, but then discovered all the alliance stuff. Going to take me ages to do all of this on all of my mains and alts and it's great! I love going back to the old planets. I'm a PvPer and not even had time yet to complete my WZ daily since Tuesday. Then today I got a Nar Shaddaa Planetary Display decoration in one of those crates and, for the first time since Strongholds was released, I've discovered a decoration that I'd really like a complete collection of.

This expansion has given me things to enjoy that I wouldn't normally enjoy. BW have done a good job with this.

While searching the forums for good posts I came across this excellent post by Jedi Boadicea. It is lengthy, but very well thought out and I feel is a very articulate and accurate commentary on the new expansion. I would love to read more posts like this and see less of the awful rage-ranting the trolls keep crapping out. Please give this a read!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=844064