Way too much experience in PvP?

Laurreth

My level thirty-something vanguard leveled up 3 times inside a single run of story mode mandalorian raiders last night (before even handing in any missions). I was running with some level 60ish guild mates and was bolstered up. Seems like the XP scaling was a bit confused on what to do.

My level thirty-something vanguard leveled up 3 times inside a single run of story mode mandalorian raiders last night (before even handing in any missions). I was running with some level 60ish guild mates and was bolstered up. Seems like the XP scaling was a bit confused on what to do.

That's not an issue with the 60s joining you, running it alone would sadly have yielded the same result. I entered Esseles alone at level 30 and came out 3000 points short of 33.

Edited by Laurreth

Way to much experience period.

I posted a solution on the general chat and got a lot of ppl telling me to put it here. so here goes.

All that is needed is a series of items to slowdown experience gain... say -20/-40/-60/-80 and -100%.

You buy them at the fleet from the creature (same one that sold the x12 removal).

Or just a slider bar in the settings where you set it to where you want it.

Why ? not everyone want to earn less XP, some just want instant level 60 or as fast leveling as possible.

I am not of their kind tho, I like to do the planets in detail, do all extra contents, fight a few flashpoints/ship battles and craft a bit before heading to the next planet. I like experimenting the content as it balanced to be experienced...

There, I've done my good deed for ppl in the game.

Hopefully this suggestion will find it's way to the devs.

Thank you all, and good night !

Edited by FrancoisTogruta