C2N2 is back but...

Xunekaath

Did you have Treek unlocked?

It feels like the internal IDs for Treek and C2N2 got switched with one another somehow. She's being imported with C2N2's customizations in most cases and her gear is not returned but C2N2's is (as of last night). Her conversations have been working normally despite the glitches however. I haven't hopped into the chapters yet, slowly clearing up all the mail and inventory issues.

Perhaps the reset influence was Treek's pre 4.0 affection total and the customization requirement is looking for customizations with Treek's old id?

Edited by RAZIM

Did you have Treek unlocked?

It feels like the internal IDs for Treek and C2N2 got switched with one another somehow. She's being imported with C2N2's customizations in most cases and her gear is not returned but C2N2's is. Her conversations have been working normally despite the glitches however.

Perhaps the reset influence was Treek's pre 4.0 affection total and the customization requirement is looking for customizations with Treek's old id?

Had my Treek also maxed, so that is in this case not the issue, since my ship droid should have then also be at rank 10.

he appears in the companions and contacts list but he isn't in the ship anymore

(don't know if that is good or bad...)

Uh, that should have been fixed. Mine was missing until yesterday, when he came back. Perhaps he has a double life or something. C2-N2, bounty hunter for hire. :jawa_wink:

Uh, that should have been fixed. Mine was missing until yesterday, when he came back. Perhaps he has a double life or something. C2-N2, bounty hunter for hire. :jawa_wink:

I should have known doing the early access was a bad idea, now it will probably be gone of my ship forever, just like qyzen who is in the hangar but not in my ship.

Edited by Gakowashere