The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So who DID you start KotFE with?

QuadeThirtyEight

I got crappy Satellite internet so can only download/upload 14 gig/month from 2am-8am and another 12 gig/month for the rest of the time. I work from 10pm-6:30pm, so i decided to do most of the game download during the hour to hour and 1/2 i have for morning.

That being said i haven't finished the download yet (came back to the game 13 days too late for the free week), and just been reading everyone's forum post's and wondered:

Did you actually start with the Character that you were planing on?

I was going to start with my Merc, but changed my mind and decided to take my Scoundrel healer through first.

Rolled my free 60 as a gunslinger and enjoying it a lot kinda plays like an assault trooper and I am using a modified form of my tactics/rotation and am cleaning house...don't have any other toons at the desired level yet to do the story with. I started SWToR about July and have only 3 toons so far.

I was going to run my free 60 as a PT and do KOTFE but I got side tracked and he hasn't even made it past the first dialogue.

What side tracked me was the fact I could go lvl up all my other toons to 65 with out ever touching the KOTFE story, keep my companions and enjoy the game.

So that's what I'm doing, leveling my main and alts. Once I'm done with that I'll resume the free 60 KOTFE alt.

It's not like I'm missing any content to level these characters....most of them skipped all the planetary mission arcs and those missions alone will level you from 60 to 65, goood times!

I know at some point....someday I'll run my main through KOTFE but it probably wont happen until all the chapters release and I have a clear view of what has changed.

I'm currently playing KotFE only on my Assassin. He is the only one who's completed Ziost, which I've been informed (**by another player**) will be locked out once I start. My Guardian is still working on overpowering the speeder boss near the People's Tower, and my Power Tech still needs to wrap up Shadow of Revan.

My Sorc. I've only completed through Ziost on a couple characters, and since he was my first level 50 (and 55 and 60) I generally do all my "Firsts" on him for nostalgia's sake, even though he's no longer my main.

And now I'm having a devil of a time deciding if I even want to bother running it on any other characters. The story's just not that all that great. If anything I'll probably only run 3 of my 20 characters through it -Light, Dark, and Neutral- just to see the different options.

Edited by OathboundCoH

Sith inquistor as he had pretty much all the previous core stories and stuff all completed. I was going to take my Jedi Sage first because I don't really care for a lot of her companions on her, however I found there was a singificant amount of core stuff I hadn't finished on her

My Mercenary, then my Sentinel and now my assassin.

I level the first four chapters and save the rest for later, I do not want to do all the chapters the first week.

I will probably head into chapter V sometime next week.

Edited by Icestar