crashed or kicked?

LonghornSith

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a customer service rep online? this is bulls**t, and the fact that they are already adding another patch to it its insulting enough. Make server maintenance at least a few days after the expansion comes out. I mean really people. Edited by Darkdisruption

jesus christ you guys are the biggest whiners ever, go watch netflix or something

When we pay good money to be subscribers, we are entitled to a certain level of service and access. We pay to AVOID being thrown into a wait queue to play, and to have priority over F2P. We pay to allow BW to SUPPOSEDLY keep these servers running without issue. We pay to enjoy the new content sooner than F2P.

So yes, the anger is more than justified.

why dont you change the title to " server support group". you all can comfort eachother on the misery of not being able to log in for a few hours

Ya know, many of us have lives that include things like jobs. We usually only have an hour or two to play. :mad:

Edited by InsaneTiger

I don't have enough willpower to do that. The thought of starting all the way back at level 1 makes me cringe :(

I used to have one in WoW, that way when just my server was down, id just go monkey around. I only played him like 3 or 4 times. and mostly just goofed off...

When we pay good money to be subscribers, we are entitled to a certain level of service and access. We pay to AVOID being thrown into a wait queue to play, and to have priority over F2P. We pay to allow BW to SUPPOSEDLY keep these servers running without issue. We pay to enjoy the new content sooner than F2P.

Do you know how difficult it is to be a developer and/or network administrator? You'd be surprised.

you should re read the Terms of Service they don't guarantee the servers will run without issues they actually specifically mention that