Can't start Chapter IV the gravestone in 4.0

lonia

So I was to tired to continue after chapter 3. It auto took me into Chapter 4 and I esc quit out of it so I could start it when I was not to tired to enjoy it. I did this many times with other Chapters with no problem. Today I log in and it won't launch Chapter 4 and is telling me my follower is not available at this time. The follower that is mentioned on this quest description I do not even have in my list of followers and contacts. I have tried everything, but can't reset the quest either. I have relogged, gone to my ship etc.

So now I am stuck and cannot finish the new content. Please Help Me Quickly!:(

I have a similar problem. I left the Gravestone to go to the Fleet. then returned to Zakuul. I followed the markers to a shuttle pad, but no shuttle is available. I tried a different level, the undercity and it took me to another section, but no way out unless you are in the story after Gravestone. I went back to the shuttle District and waited on the pad, hoping it was just a server problem. Finally, I sent in a ticket, followed by another ticket and after two days with no response called Support and spoke to someone who was very sympathetic and who said he would forward my concern and flag my existing tickets. two days later still no response. As a subscriber, i expect better treatment. I have given up with that character and moved her to another planet where am now a bit over-powered, which isn't entirely bad. I did start a different character and this time decided to never leave and saw the story through all the way to Odessan.

Still, it would have been nice not to have had to spend the money to open a new character slot.

I have a similar problem. I left the Gravestone to go to the Fleet. then returned to Zakuul. I followed the markers to a shuttle pad, but no shuttle is available. I tried a different level, the undercity and it took me to another section, but no way out unless you are in the story after Gravestone. I went back to the shuttle District and waited on the pad, hoping it was just a server problem. Finally, I sent in a ticket, followed by another ticket and after two days with no response called Support and spoke to someone who was very sympathetic and who said he would forward my concern and flag my existing tickets. two days later still no response. As a subscriber, i expect better treatment. I have given up with that character and moved her to another planet where am now a bit over-powered, which isn't entirely bad. I did start a different character and this time decided to never leave and saw the story through all the way to Odessan.

Still, it would have been nice not to have had to spend the money to open a new character slot.

Same issues...

Solution:

dont expect any replies to any tickets, they simply won't as usual...

leave and go to your ship

leave Zakuul to anywhere, go back to Zakuul

land

RESET the Quest - no shuttle will appear - no PLAY will appear

Go back to your ship

Now you can hit PLAY and try again.

I have the same issue, I have no taxi. I don't want to reset the quest and have to go through that very very long solo quest again. If I reset the quest will I have to do that long solo quest again?

I have reported it but like so many tickets I have put in, in the past go unanswered.

• 2 months later...
I also hit the same issue, so I traveled to Zakuul by ship...and no taxi :(

Then I saw something...wonderful...the reset mission button was now available!!

So I reset the mission and was away.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Darklands: Can confirm, went back to the flight pad on Zakuul and when standing there and only there can you reset the quest.