Server still alive?

Capped

Hi, i havent played since ROTHC and im returning now for KOTFE / Revan funzies. Im just wondering if this server is still active enough to bother playing on? I enjoy PvP and would like to get into the ranked aspects of it but are there enough people playing it to remain on TOFN? Is there pvp activity/guilds over on TRE?

Hows the PvE / Pop looking on TOFN too?

TL;DR - Worth playing on here or should i just transfer?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, i havent played since ROTHC and im returning now for KOTFE / Revan funzies. Im just wondering if this server is still active enough to bother playing on? I enjoy PvP and would like to get into the ranked aspects of it but are there enough people playing it to remain on TOFN? Is there pvp activity/guilds over on TRE?

Hows the PvE / Pop looking on TOFN too?

TL;DR - Worth playing on here or should i just transfer?

TOFN>TRE in terms of PvP. Always was, always will be. If you are into ranked then def tofn, if you are more of a casual then tre. Just keep in mind that skill levels vary immensively between those two.

TOFN>TRE in terms of PvP. Always was, always will be. If you are into ranked then def tofn, if you are more of a casual then tre. Just keep in mind that skill levels vary immensively between those two.

Don't forget that back in days best RWZ teams were from TRE ( its not about how Drama played against Nostrum Dolus on Tofn , its about Nostrum and PTS when it was the one and only EU team who could beat Hey I'm MVP and other good US teams)

So, probably, some people from TRE gonna disagree with you

Edited by mikofil

Don't forget that back in days best RWZ teams were from TRE ( its not about how Drama played against Nostrum Dolus on Tofn , its about Nostrum and PTS when it was the one and only EU team who could beat Hey I'm MVP and other good US teams)

So, probably, some people from TRE gonna disagree with you

that's an incorrect statement in itself. best rwz teams were from tofn and 1 team from tre. best arena teams are all tofn.

yep :p

There was another TRE guild also , destroyed almost every Tier 1 Tofn team

Also, few members of that team were dominating at arenas in season 1 , and then relog/counter wars started

Edited by mikofil

Also, few members of that team were dominating at arenas in season 1 , and then relog/counter wars started

Destroying and going even/ having 60-40 w/l are different things. there are too few high-level teams to put it like that.

What? Roudy's team was *********** dominating every1 throughout whole s1-s2 till they stopped/took a break. Get your facts straight.

Destroying and going even/ having 60-40 w/l are different things. there are too few high-level teams to put it like that.

The only ToFN guild which probably had such w/l ratio with TRE teams was DRAMA

What i know exactly - TRE had/has good PvP players and teams

Bads? both ToFN and TRE have/had it aswell

Edited by mikofil

The only ToFN guild which probably had such w/l ratio with TRE teams was DRAMA

What i know exactly - TRE had/has good PvP players and teams

Bads? both ToFN and TRE have/had it aswell

there were other guilds as well(before disbands/players jumping guilds).

tre might have good players, but nowhere near to amount of what tofn had/has

as for bads - yeah, they are everywhere.

I like how you ignored part about arenas. Truth hurts, doesn't it.

there were other guilds as well(before disbands/players jumping guilds).

tre might have good players, but nowhere near to amount of what tofn had/has

as for bads - yeah, they are everywhere.

I like how you ignored part about arenas. Truth hurts, doesn't it.

You, probably, ignored my point , when i typed about arenas

To be more clear - there are like same 15 people who still playing group arenas , during last 3-4 seasons

For others, arenas in SWTOR are not so big deal to jump from class to class every day and do "counter countering" against same people , so they left

Edited by mikofil

• 2 weeks later...

Server is still alive ? Well...

TRE maybe have a far better population. But for rep side you will little dissapointed since I pvp on both servers.Half of pvp teams wear pve gear.Good luck make these guys understand...........

As for TOFN: Is one sided server.Reason the last 2 years I was 14 months away. All my budies we do ranked warzones in the past from rep side left, some go to imp, others left the game.Most worse ,entire guilds wiped out.There no PVp guild on rep side.And if they are, they just imp alts or people who reroll.

As for arenas on reb side here ...just don't.Reason stop bothered ,because 80% of reps they just go to get coms in arenas they don't care about teamwork playing.

Not because reps are bad mostly or imp are better .Just because Imps have far bigger population, they have guilds who are better organized for arenas.Bring one of them in pug groups and they are all the same.

As for regular wz's ..things is complicated.Because of population, imp groups mostly will have at least 1 healer, reps group is rare to have even one.

Conclusion: Who to blame? Bioware? had some wrong policy from the start when the game launch about factions.Players? a large amount yes ..they love the easy mode.

I just resub after 8 months to give again a try here.But all is the same as I left, and even worse.

Tried to bring back some friends to start doing some premades again after 2 years, but all of them they don't even think to return.

The old good days when Reps had some serious pvp players have gone.Very few for the job out there and they just puging.

Reason thinking to stop my sub again when finish in a month.

You, probably, ignored my point , when i typed about arenas

To be more clear - there are like same 15 people who still playing group arenas , during last 3-4 seasons

For others, arenas in SWTOR are not so big deal to jump from class to class every day and do "counter countering" against same people , so they left

Read my previous post, you seem to have trouble understanding things.

And no, there are not same 15 people playing group arenas, because some quit, some don't play etc. etc. yet arenas still go on.

Countering is present in any game, but considering everyone has pts in their teams now everyone is on more or less same ground.

Funny thing is, most of these posts are talking about what things USED TO be. That wasn't his question and I don't think anyone really cares. What we want to know is what it's like today.

I haven't picked up SWTOR in 4 years and I could easily start going into how us imps beat the rep to pieces game after game and how their "top players" got completely dominated in every wz me and my friends met them in. But it's ancient history now and doesn't really matter... Could someone please offer a concise state of the TOFN server especially in regards to pub side?

Funny thing is, most of these posts are talking about what things USED TO be. That wasn't his question and I don't think anyone really cares. What we want to know is what it's like today.

I haven't picked up SWTOR in 4 years and I could easily start going into how us imps beat the rep to pieces game after game and how their "top players" got completely dominated in every wz me and my friends met them in. But it's ancient history now and doesn't really matter... Could someone please offer a concise state of the TOFN server especially in regards to pub side?

to anser,

i was from tofn played thair for 2 years or so it USTE to be a good competative server

untill the 12 year olds invaded with trolling and chating shhhht,

(the sad 4o year old virgins with no life and no future)

allthow thay had no idea how to play thair selfs,

allso the comuninty is rely bad its a EGO fest to be honest with who has the biggest mojo so to speak,

so i have moved to TRE thair is alot of pvp happening thair and alot of goood players on tre with alot better comunity people actuly advise and help eatch outher improve then simply tell people to drop dead in rl for dieing,

so that is the biggest diffrence with tofn and tre

allso people who are comenting on who was good on tofn rember when it has come to ranked thair was and will allways be alot of WINTRADEING and SYNC QUIENG that does not make them good players

and playing in a geared premade in a normal wz when maybe the outher team has just lvled up or gearing does not make them a awrsome pvp guild just that thay have TS3 and a premade (lil factors that are forgoten)

so thair is your honest anser befor i am trolled i no i can not < spell and my grammer is bad> life goes on

to anser,

i was from tofn played thair for 2 years or so it USTE to be a good competative server

untill the 12 year olds invaded with trolling and chating shhhht,

(the sad 4o year old virgins with no life and no future)

allthow thay had no idea how to play thair selfs,

allso the comuninty is rely bad its a EGO fest to be honest with who has the biggest mojo so to speak,

so i have moved to TRE thair is alot of pvp happening thair and alot of goood players on tre with alot better comunity people actuly advise and help eatch outher improve then simply tell people to drop dead in rl for dieing,

so that is the biggest diffrence with tofn and tre

allso people who are comenting on who was good on tofn rember when it has come to ranked thair was and will allways be alot of WINTRADEING and SYNC QUIENG that does not make them good players

and playing in a geared premade in a normal wz when maybe the outher team has just lvled up or gearing does not make them a awrsome pvp guild just that thay have TS3 and a premade (lil factors that are forgoten)

so thair is your honest anser befor i am trolled i no i can not < spell and my grammer is bad> life goes on

adamhudson, the individual whom grammar goes to die to.

Really....

TOFN = PvP, nwz, yoloq, open world, team ranked, duels, whatever. Rep side = bad.

TRE = casual pvers trying to do normals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...