Hey bioware when can we get proper sith eyes? Like the npcs in the expansion?

lokdron

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A way to introduce this would be to unlock the five different stages of the dark side, each one unlocking a different version of sith eyes which then should be selectable from the same screen as current dark side corruption.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I was rush to dark V because i was hoping to get the ****** sith eyes but i was quite sad when i saw them... just pure red.... i hope they will bring them in CM someday...i rly wish to have a proper eyes new with the new xpansion upcomming and after i use alot from valkorian power :)

Agreed. I've always wanted to show my Dark Side ties, but I absolutely detest the 'I rubbed my face in a dirty ashtray' look. So many Dark Side NPCs are made to look fantastic, but players get a filthy ash smear? Ugh. At the very least, let me just show corruption via my eyes so I can actually display it, instead of having to turn it off to avoid the ashtray look. And the eyes! Oh, let us have good/proper eye coloration! Give something to the Light Siders, too, so they don't put up a clamor at being left out (maybe white/blue glow/eyes?), but please give us some improvement!

As a choice? Yes please. But i love red eyes and would love if it would be a choice.

They also should let you choose what level of dark side corruption is visible. Lots of Sith who would qualify for level 5 corruption don`t suffer dark side corruption. Entire Lost Tribe of the Sith is good example of Sith who don´t suffer from any dark side corruption. And lots of Sith have ability to hide it.

Also would be awesome to have small effect for light siders that would heal scars a bit and maybe make them just slightly glow in yellow-ish/gold-ish color that would so tiny that it would only be visible on dark like with dark side eye glow.

Glow happens as Jedi let force take control and become more and more part of it (there is no death, there is only force) . If Jedi lets force take control too much, he dies as body can`t handle that much Force, like almost happened to Jaina Solo. So it makes sense Sith would not glow since they are about controlling force instead of letting Force control them.

I would definitely buy an eye unlock for proper sith red eyes so i don't need to show corruption and watch my face look like I drank water on Mars.

Lol! Yeah this isn't Doctor Who! XD

Yeah I never understood the whole red eyes thing I always thought it was yellow with a red circle so always found it a bit odd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.