KOTFE: Companion Affection reset, Companion Customizations gone.

AmyBA

I just completed chapter IX and gor the mission to go see Yuun. I did his mission to recrut him back, and upon getting him, his affection is only level 2. He had max affection (level 10) before I started the new storyline for KOTFE.

Since getting both him and 4X back, they are now missing the companion appearance customization I had been using on them, and the armor set I had Yuun in is also completely gone (it was there and complete before I began KOTFE). I restarted and it hasn't been returned to me at all. This was not an armor set I could reclaim from the collections tab.

I also wanted to note that it is also reading like I had never had Yuun before this, even though I am a trooper. His description says I first met him on Zakuul.

Edited by AmyBA

I just completed chapter IX and gor the mission to go see Yuun. I did his mission to recrut him back, and upon getting him, his affection is only level 2. He had max affection (level 10) before I started the new storyline for KOTFE.

This also happened for SCORPIO on my Sniper, probably will happen with all characters who play some special role in the story.

Since getting both him and 4X back, they are now missing the companion appearance customization I had been using on them, and the armor set I had Yuun in is also completely gone (it was there and complete before I began KOTFE). I restarted and it hasn't been returned to me at all. This was not an armor set I could reclaim from the collections tab.

Weapon and Appearance Customization also disappeared on my SCORPIO, luckily I got the Customization back through Collections. Odd thing, tho: Before starting KOTFE, SCORPIO could equip its Techblade like before. After I got her back, she appears to only be able to wield blaster type weapons...:mad:

I also wanted to note that it is also reading like I had never had Yuun before this, even though I am a trooper. His description says I first met him on Zakuul.

That's likely because he can now become a follower for every class in SWTOR. His lore entry in the companion selection window is somewhat cropped, probably to not spoiler anything for players who have yet to play a soldier.

If playing a soldier, you'll still find his entire history up to KOTFE in the codex under "persons of note".

This also happened for SCORPIO on my Sniper, probably will happen with all characters who play some special role in the story.

Yuun doesn't seem to play any kind of special role like SCORPIO. I recruited him and 4X the exact same way, there wasn't even any voice over for the mission. 4X still has the level 10 affection, while Yuun does not.