The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Alderaan Bonus Series

MasterSpatula

I think I may have figured this out, though I'll have to wait until I'm home from work to confirm:

I think, IIRC, that you have to toggle on that ability to see side quests, and I'm sure Bonus Series count as side quests. I'm fairly sure this is the issue. Now I just have to figure out where the toggle is.

I think I may have figured this out, though I'll have to wait until I'm home from work to confirm:

I think, IIRC, that you have to toggle on that ability to see side quests, and I'm sure Bonus Series count as side quests. I'm fairly sure this is the issue. Now I just have to figure out where the toggle is.

Map screen, to the top right.

Well, it turned out this was not the problem. My character that was on the series no longer has access to the missions. Also, I discovered my character that was in the middle of the Belsavis Bonus Series also can no longer access the missions.

So the bonus series quests are gone? I suppose it's not a big loss but i actually liked doing them.

I liked doing them myself. And for me it is a big loss. They shouldn't remove entire quest series. I'd rather have more quests than level sync.

Must be a bug because I still got the Balmorra Bonus Series so something must have gone wrong there

Yeah, I think my characters that weren't in the middle of the bonus series can still do them. It's only my characters that had the series in progress with 4.0 rolled out that can no longer access them.

I filed a ticket and was informed that CS will "currently only offer support for class story missions." So not only did they break the missions, but they seem not to particularly care.

My smuggler recently finished Taris. Before 4.0 I was certain one of the first quests were to see governor Saresh, but I didn't even see her once this time around. I could not find the bonus series either. I'll fly back there tonight after work and toggle side quests to see if anything changes

My experience: all toons who hadn't yet started the bonus series can access them still. Any with bonus series quests in progress had the chain broken and can't reaquire, regardless of planet.

Didn't file ticket. No longer use ticket system. Know it won't be addressed there.

That pretty much jibes with my experience on all counts.

I had a character with the Nar Shadaa imp-side bonus series just started - I had picked up the pointer, but not gone to the nbonus series quest zone to get the actual quest start. It's now listed as purple-bannered, but L60.

An imp-side character in the middle of the Balmorra bonus series lost it entirely. A couple of Pub-side characters above 60 had the pointer to the Belsavis station mission giver, and lost it; can no longer pick it up. Something screwball is going on with planetary bonus series.

Teh heroics in those zones are still accessible via the heroic terminal, so the areas are still there.

I finished all bonus series and every single planetary quest and side quests. Now they got rest and are available again...

Summary: it's a complete mess. Some players lose access to bonus series/exploration missions, some still have them available, some who completed them years ago suddenly have to do them again