Major KOTFE Early Access and Rewards Problem

Nerd_tastic

I came home today expecting to be able to play kotfe and start a lvl 60, with nico okarr, with the swoop bike, with every other thing i was qualified to receive, and nothing. Nope. Nada. I log in, im a subscriber, checked all the places i can and was told i am and have been since a year and 5ish moths ago. Why did i see nothing? Ive covered all of my bases, so why can i not play the thing that i have spent money on, had hope in contrary to others, and waited due time for? Please help me to understand this, Eric, Tait, or another dev. Ive seen a few others with this issue and i dont want to get pushed to the side on something ive effectively purchased.

I came home today expecting to be able to play kotfe and start a lvl 60, with nico okarr, with the swoop bike, with every other thing i was qualified to receive, and nothing. Nope. Nada. I log in, im a subscriber, checked all the places i can and was told i am and have been since a year and 5ish moths ago. Why did i see nothing? Ive covered all of my bases, so why can i not play the thing that i have spent money on, had hope in contrary to others, and waited due time for? Please help me to understand this, Eric, Tait, or another dev. Ive seen a few others with this issue and i dont want to get pushed to the side on something ive effectively purchased.

I wish they would give us an update of some kind at least recognizing there are issues going on here. I thought the level 60 was automatic for all subscribers, I subbed again about a month ago, ok so I don't get every reward, but I do qualify for the Duster Jacket and Swoop Bike, and I thought a level 60 toon as well. This is both confusing and frustrating.

I agree. I also searched through not only sub history, but bank account history, and i had the card number switched way back in september or august (long day, hard to remember), so i believe there could have been a brief lapse of no sub when i waited a few days for the bank to change the number to account stuff. I came in the day after to bills, swtor, and other stuff and it was fine. probably gonna get a psa tomorrow from the devs or something.

I agree. I also searched through not only sub history, but bank account history, and i had the card number switched way back in september or august (long day, hard to remember), so i believe there could have been a brief lapse of no sub when i waited a few days for the bank to change the number to account stuff. I came in the day after to bills, swtor, and other stuff and it was fine. probably gonna get a psa tomorrow from the devs or something.

If your lapse was on one of the "required" days to be subbed that could be the issue. Might be worth a call to Customer service on it but if you did lapse on any of those days they don't have to do anything really, but if they do anyway that would be nice.

I wish they would give us an update of some kind at least recognizing there are issues going on here. I thought the level 60 was automatic for all subscribers, I subbed again about a month ago, ok so I don't get every reward, but I do qualify for the Duster Jacket and Swoop Bike, and I thought a level 60 toon as well. This is both confusing and frustrating.

The dev tracker on these forums is a handy thing. :rolleyes:

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

As a follow-up to my last post. We were able to discover a billing / timing issue which was causing a small subset of users to not have Early Access, when they should have it. We have made adjustments and corrected the issue. If you feel you were supposed to have Early Access but didn't, please relog and see if you now have access.

If after that you still don't have access, but feel that you should, please contact CS in-game for further assistance. Thanks everyone!

-eric

I telephoned Customer Support yesterday, who confirmed that I should have been granted early access. My account info was passed to the team dealing with it. That was 10 hours ago and I am still waiting. Its a new day here in the UK and was looking forward to getting stuck in.

Yesterday i was disapponted in this way as well, did not get kotfe access, no mails, nothing, i tried alts, checked my ship, nothing.

I decided to call the UK(i'm from Belgium) for support, after 45 minutes of listening to Star Wars-music (which thankfully is still amazing) i gave up and decided to log in to play whatever i had, level some of my alts or what not for a week.

And BAM! i suddenly had about 6 mails with all rewards and KOTFE access! :D

I noticed most people with issues were also using the 60-day cards so i think that's one of the issues which they may have already corrected by running a script.

So good luck! Try relogging, strangely enough.

Bwuce

I telephoned Customer Support yesterday, who confirmed that I should have been granted early access. My account info was passed to the team dealing with it. That was 10 hours ago and I am still waiting. Its a new day here in the UK and was looking forward to getting stuck in.

Your issue will be resolved next week probably. :rolleyes:

Your issue will be resolved next week probably. :rolleyes:

I gotta say I actually lol'd at that one. Then I thought about it, and that just might be the answer!

If next week they issued an apology and retroactively handed out early access to all subscribers, even though retroactive early access is meaningless, I'd take the win.