Madness Sorc Broken

The_Wulff

I have one madness sorc and he is on Harbinger. He normaly uses crushing darkness in his rotation so I was confused to see it missing with this patch. I checked my trainer and skills but could not find it. I then checked the discipline path and the passive to improve it is still there at level 44. I am guessing this is an oversight and will be fixed and that you did not just short us a stop on the discipline path and cut an ability.

I look forward to hearing that a fix is coming soon.

I have one madness sorc and he is on Harbinger. He normaly uses crushing darkness in his rotation so I was confused to see it missing with this patch. I checked my trainer and skills but could not find it. I then checked the discipline path and the passive to improve it is still there at level 44. I am guessing this is an oversight and will be fixed and that you did not just short us a stop on the discipline path and cut an ability.

I look forward to hearing that a fix is coming soon.

This is not a bug. Don't use Crushing Darkness. While in Madness, Crushing Darkness is replaced by Demolish because it's the same attack, but simply better.

EDIT: But there definitely is a bug where respeccing your discipline removes your training for certain moves that replace each other, like Crushing Darkness and Series of Shots.

Edited by OMGITSJAD