Estimate your Access!!

umop

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO...

The month you registered your pre-order code determines what day you are eligible to get early access.

The day of the month you registered your pre-order code determines which wave (what time) you have early access on that day.

So...

Register in July = 13th - 14th

Register in August = 14th - 15th

Register in September = 15th - 16th

Register in October = 16th - 17th

Register in November = 17th - 18th

Register in December = 18th-19th

Post deleted

Edited by kyleemily

I dont think anyone has gotten an invite 24th + use this to guess your start day and take some deep breaths.... so maybe 100,000 today?

Please do not post how upset you are, simple guess at what weeks will get access on what day's...

This is my sons account here...

And he got in at 1:15pm Eastern(Bonus Wave)...

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I am August 2nd, so i would guess i will be in tomorrow...

Edited by Felgor

Well my toughts are that they will be flexible. Today is the first day and they probably wanna see how things go. Moreover, there were many more purchases made in the first few days (July 21st and so on).

I would expect that, tomorrow and the day after, a lot more "dates" are gonna be covered by those waves. By that I mean, people from july and august might have their access tomorrow, compared to only july 21st to 27th as it was today.

I would guess the schedule will probably move along these lines (with a few exceptions that slip through the net for one reason or another)

Wednesday - August and September

Thursday - October and November

Friday - the rest

Allowing the weekend to have everyone in and get a few days in game before they shut the servers on the 19th and then re open to a **** storm of queues etc on the 20th proving that it was in the end a pretty worthless excercise to limit logins to avoid queues but once people are in people will see that levels are spread out nicely so you wont have thousands trying to do the same quests at the same time ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.