Game Never Launches After "Play"

LordOda

After updating and all of that, clicking "Play" closes the launcher and then nothing happens. No error, no process in Task Manager, nothing.

I've tried launching as Administrator, but seem at quite a loss for anything else to try besides downloading the entire client again. Which, understandably, I'm not too keen on doing unless absolutely necessary.

Same issue, plus similar. First time I tried, I logged in but was stuck at 0% download for the world (couldn't log into any non-starter planet characters). Quit the game, tried again, then the Play button never allowed me to click. Closed and tried again, now when I hit "Play" the launcher just disappears and the game does not launch.

Same issue. Played for a couple of hours, shut the game down to eat dinner, and now it loads up fine until I hit the "play" button on the launcher. Then it just disappears out of Task Manager.

Update: After 15 tries I got to the character load screen. THEN it crashed.

I haven't had this exact problem but ever since the 5th I have been absolutely unable to play the game. I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall the game, same issue. It just... blows up my screen resolution a huge amount and it goes to a tiny window (or vertical bar) in the corner. Glad at least now I'm not alone in being unable to get in the blasted game.

Logged in earlier, none of my characters were ready.

Just tried again, nothing happened after pressing "PLAY" - process wasn't even running in Task Manager.

Rebooted, retried, and this time, I get an Error C7 saying my system is incompatible... O___O

Good thing I finished the achievements I wanted to get before the patch...