Level 60 token not showing for a sub?

sombrae

I am a subscriber (subbed on Oct 18), and I can not seem to create a level 60 character. The creation menu tells me to purchase a token from the cartel market, however I can't find it, and on the website I read that subscribers get a free level 60 token with the new expansion. Where do I get mine?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP said he found it from the character selection screen: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=842463

It wouldn't be boosting an existing character - it should be available when you're creating a new character. I'm not 100% but hopefully some of that may help:

- Scratch that - Unfortunately if you just subbed on 10-18 - you probably wouldn't have access to KOTFE yet nor the 60 boost-

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/media

Edited by Emersyn

I am asking not to be a "butt" and not because I haven't checked, but because I have been a continuous subscriber since December 2011 and I cannot create level 60 character. It is grayed out and tells me I have to buy it in cc market. So there seems to be an issue.

EDIT: Restart the client and it should be available for those who were having issues (and were qualified for the level 60 toon.)

Edited by Asileth

Heh. This question is getting asked in every new thread. I know these people don't mean to be butts but if they would click the other posts they would find that this has been asked and answered numerous times already.

You mean people should search before posting? Why spoil all the fun?

(But then there's the fun of necroing a thread from the back end of 2011 to explain (incorrectly) how something should be done. There's plenty of that as well, which just goes to show that maybe people *shouldn't* search...)

I've been subbed for 3 years now...I figured out the restarting the client issue to get the level 60 thing to display, however, I am not seeing a 60 token in the market, and it spawned me as a level 1 toon. I'm thoroughly confused. I didn't get a token in the mail that I'm aware of (I'll triple check it to be sure). Am I just missing something totally obvious?

I'm a subscriber for almost a month (month ends 23.10.2015) and still got 0 lvl 60 tokens. I can see a possibility to create lelvel 60 character but i've got no tokens to do it. I'm not eligible for it or this is a problem?

You are probably just not eligible for it, as you had to be subscribed on 4 dates over the last 3 months to get early access, it should unlock on the 27th Oct.

Wasn't it that people that are subscriber within that date get a FREE token for a level 60 character and those wo don't have to buy a token so that still means why can't we buy a toke bacause that SHOULD be available for everyone, right?

Because the tokens aren't available for anyone. Not even for Early-Access subs who want a second pre-baked 60.

, so you're telling me after I subscribe for all this time got all 4 of rewards and got home late from work on the 20th had the game patch when I got home went to bed and played it this morning before work I don't get an unlock token that's b******* I want my money back!

, so you're telling me after I subscribe for all this time got all 4 of rewards and got home late from work on the 20th had the game patch when I got home went to bed and played it this morning before work I don't get an unlock token that's b******* I want my money back!

No, I'm saying that early access folks like us can (should be able to) just click to create a character and get a choice of creating a level 1 character or a level 60-in-KotFE character. Without a token. I certainly could.

You don't get a token per-se. On the character select screen it should display something like "Create new character +1 level 60". You just hit normal create character button and it will ask to create level 1 or level 60.

Subbed on all the right dates.

Got my Early Access.

Did not get the 60 token. Option in character creation is blocked out.

SWTOR website clearly states that subscribers get Early Access with a level 60 token.

Opened a support ticket.

Waiting for 2 days.

Fun.