KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one week later they released the update along side this bug... kind of makes you wander if bioware even bothers checking what they make... I remember the revan bug... how long did it take them?...don't even remember but it was some time after release. Im guessing this character issue is gonna be fixed next month if we're lucky. The new stuff are so good they probably thought that a "little" bug like this would not be much of a big deal... once again they do the same thing.

I went through all of my other chars logging in and out and then I was successful on making a lvl 60. That advice from EA support about not skipping vids or cutscenes is false cause the moment the logo "a long time ago....in a galaxy...."appears you know that if its low quality you are gonna end up in the fleet lvl 1 ,if its good quality (smaller sharper letters for max resolution 1080p) you know that you are clear and can go ahead without fear of bugs, also keep in mind that if you are bugged you will hear sound from the fleet in the background when the SW text is rolling in the opening...sounds like the cantina music that is hard to miss. tried to reproduce the steps that allowed me to create a lvl 60 only to come to the conclusion that it is completely random.only managed to make one just to get the nice jedi knight armor...tried over a dozen times since then for other chars but it wasn't meant to be....

Edited by orangeman

So...is it just "don't skip the cutscene and opening crawl"?

did you even bother reading what I wrote? I made 2 lvl 60s in both cases I skipped everything ...skipping is irrelevant to this bug. the biggest problem I think is server load. when the server has a light load I instantly made a lvl 60 without problems. when the server load is heavy it was impossible to make a lvl 60, no matter how hard I tried I always ended up lvl 1 in fleet

Edited by orangeman

I actually didn't get a free instant 60 out lander.. Created a ticket.

I deleted my Insta 60 because I didn't like the way Twi'lek was clipping and when I went to re-create my level 60 the option was no longer there and no token got returned to me. Ticket submitted but no response.

did you even bother reading what I wrote? I made 2 lvl 60s in both cases I skipped everything ...skipping is irrelevant to this bug. the biggest problem I think is server load. when the server has a light load I instantly made a lvl 60 without problems. when the server load is heavy it was impossible to make a lvl 60, no matter how hard I tried I always ended up lvl 1 in fleet

Sorry, I misread your post 1st time...thought it said it was fixed by that workaround, didn't see you said it was false. My bad entirely. Just frustrated that this is apparently not even a serious enough issue for them to make it a "known issue".

I deleted my Insta 60 because I didn't like the way Twi'lek was clipping and when I went to re-create my level 60 the option was no longer there and no token got returned to me. Ticket submitted but no response.

So the workaround I keep getting is "delete, log out, recreate" even though I told them multiple times that the workaround does NOT in fact work. They *did* however say to "let them know" if it's still not working, which I did.

Baby steps?

Sorry, I misread your post 1st time...thought it said it was fixed by that workaround, didn't see you said it was false. My bad entirely. Just frustrated that this is apparently not even a serious enough issue for them to make it a "known issue".

anyway just keep trying until it works. I made my third lvl 60 character like that just like the other 2.it will happen as long as you are patient and try again and again.make sure to do it at a time that the server load is light

anyway just keep trying until it works. I made my third lvl 60 character like that just like the other 2.it will happen as long as you are patient and try again and again.make sure to do it at a time that the server load is light

I work for a living so that's not really possible...when I log on it's always heavy traffic...or at least it's almost never light.

C'mon customer service...can't we get this at LEAST officially listed as known bug????? Creating and deleting characters repeatedly is NOT a solution, nor is "log on during low server population" - some of us have day jobs and can't log in when the population is low.

I purchased one from the cartel market, and when I created a sith warrior using the level 60 boost, it put me on fleet at level 1. Thinking I clicked something incorrectly or that it glitched, I proceeded to delete the character and try again, however the lvl 60 token was consumed to make the lvl1 and not refunded after deleting said character.

EDIT: If it helps this is exactly the steps I did: I created a fem twilek sith marauder, during the "intro" sequence I noticed it was playing the scrolling text for the prelude for the original warrior story, I hit escape and ended up at fleet at level 1. I logged off and immediately deleted. Never got the token back. I tried re logging and still nothing.

Edited by GeneralTiphis

Hey,

I purchased a Level 60 token on my Juggernaut and consumed it. But the character selection screen is showing that I don't have a Level 60 Character to create.

What do I do? The cartel coins are gone, the tokens gone and I got nothing :/

Halp!

My token also bugged but it's not even showing that I can create a Level 60 character... just got consumed and left me with nothing :/

This is my second purchased token, my first one was used for an assassin and I had no problems during creation, just on the marauder. So you bought it from CM got it to inventory and activated it correct?

EDIT: Nvmd saw you post, maybe it's just an issue with sith warriors?

Edited by GeneralTiphis

I subscribed and received my level sixty character token, which I used to create a character. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that spend forever on making the character the way they want and try over and over again. I realized that the lighting in the character creation screen had portrayed my character differently than I wanted and so I deleted it, making sure it was under level sixty-one and expected my token to return. It has not. I've already submitted a ticket in-game but, I'd really hate for it to go unnoticed so I'm hoping anyone here could help or just make me feel better.

You are not alone

i used my token for the very first time today.

i got a naked level 1 character on the fleet. knowing this was not correct i deleted him and remade him. again, naked level 1 character on the fleet.

i deleted him again and decide to wait it out a little bit as it said i still had a level 60 token. so i played a different character. logged back out

token was gone. looks like for good.

this is a very bad bug.

Edited by maxetius

So in my grief and desperation I bought, from the Cartel Market, a level 60 token. I used it on my Jedi Consular and it was consumed.

However, I am now out twenty dollars with nothing to show for it as the second token has not shown up as well. Things have been terrible the whole week, why stop now it seems. :)

EDIT: Oh hey, my second token showed up. Light in the tunnel, I chase you.

Edited by Dawbsy

I purchased one from the cartel market, and when I created a sith warrior using the level 60 boost, it put me on fleet at level 1. Thinking I clicked something incorrectly or that it glitched, I proceeded to delete the character and try again, however the lvl 60 token was consumed to make the lvl1 and not refunded after deleting said character.

EDIT: If it helps this is exactly the steps I did: I created a fem twilek sith marauder, during the "intro" sequence I noticed it was playing the scrolling text for the prelude for the original warrior story, I hit escape and ended up at fleet at level 1. I logged off and immediately deleted. Never got the token back. I tried re logging and still nothing.

Just had the same thing happen to me trying to create a level 60 Sith Inquisitor. Defaulted me to the fleet at level 1 and used my coin after going through the cinematic.