KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased a level 60 coin via the in game cartel market as the item was added back in. 2000 cartel points were deducted, i claimed the item then logged out to create my character. Nothing. Tried rebooting and still nothing 20 mins later. going to keep checking but is this a common issue?

**edit, item goes into inventory and needs to be used after being claimed, i'm an idiot.**

Edited by Malthusius

So my story: kept deleting that lvl 1 char on fleet (the token was being refunded every time) until I finally got to get a lvl 60 one only to discover that it was a Jedi Sage instead of a Shadow I wanted. Deleted it immediately and got no token back. Am I even supposed to get it back if it was a lvl 60 I deleted or I messed up completely?

So my story: kept deleting that lvl 1 char on fleet (the token was being refunded every time) until I finally got to get a lvl 60 one only to discover that it was a Jedi Sage instead of a Shadow I wanted. Deleted it immediately and got no token back. Am I even supposed to get it back if it was a lvl 60 I deleted or I messed up completely?

As far as im aware if you delete a lvl 60 u get a token back, if u delete a lvl 61+ u dont, so u should get a token back

Similar to mine. Re-subbed to play with friends, made a level 60 marauder, let the cinematic play and spawned as a level 1. Deleted toon. This went on 4 times. The last time i thought it could possibly be due server lag during the time i created a 60. Deleted the level 1, logged out of the game, waited 2 hours - came back on to find I no longer have the ability to create a level 60, and still have an unanswered ticket from 2 days ago.

Hey folks,

The issues that many of you were experiencing when making a start at 60 character should now be resolved. We will be restoring the start at 60 token to the Cartel Market shortly. There are multiple different scenarios that your character and start at 60 tokens could be in, I want to cover each of them and what it means for you.

• I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I then deleted that character, but my start at 60 token was not restored.
    • You should now see your tokens restored to you when you are at Character select. You can create a level 60 normally now.

• I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I did not yet delete that character.
    • If you delete that character, your start at 60 token will be restored to you automatically and you can create your level 60 normally now.

If you still feel you are missing tokens, please contact CS. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this issue.

-eric

Thanks so much :)

[*]I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I did not yet delete that character.

• If you delete that character, your start at 60 token will be restored to you automatically and you can create your level 60 normally now.

If you still feel you are missing tokens, please contact CS. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this issue.

-eric

Does this work if you've already leveled up to 2 by ONLY unlocking titles I received through in-game mail upon character creation?

Honestly, what is this?

I subscribed a couple of days back to give Knights of the Fallen Empire a chance, and yet here I am, with a days old ticket, waiting for my token to be resored so that I can actually play, all the while I keep losing subscription days that I paid for.

Way to go Bioware. Really nice. Haven't this game been out for 10+ days by now? How can something as severe as this happen?