SoR still required to lvl past 55 for subscribers?

Olarid

Just came back a week ago and trying to catch up. SoR(Forge Alliances) became available today to me as a subscriber but still can't level past 55. Just wondering if the intent was to open SoR but still require you to buy it if you want to level past 55?

The Forged Alliance Prologue is not part of the expansion content from Shadow of Revan. It was released before 3.0 so technically you should have access to it since 2014.... the story belongs to SoR story arc but it's simply not part of the expansion. Edited by PavSalco

I think you'll unlock SoR on the 27th with the actual release of the expansion

Ya, I think you're right. Trying to catch up on the changes has been rough. I don't mind waiting a week and if I get bored, I'll just pay the 20 bucks. Still have two more characters to get to 55.

Thanks for the info!

If you get early access, I wonder if you'd get SoR, since it'll help you get to your KotFE story sooner. Hmmmm :eek:

Funny thing is I have access to the new planets, but can't level past 55 still lol. Are the storylines the only thing blocked by early access?

Funny thing is I have access to the new planets, but can't level past 55 still lol. Are the storylines the only thing blocked by early access?

Pretty ridiculous they give the expansion, the zones everything but then be like "Nope you still can't level past 55".

I myself already had the expansion but a mate of mine totally facepalmed when the exp bar stopped at 99%.

I hope this is a bug which will be fixed straight away.