Watchman 0-30m leap gone?

Ailaria

There are also other changes to Sentinel as well as other classes that did NOT make it into the OFFICIAL patch notes.

This happens more often than you think. The only times every change are posted are when they do smaller patches with changes for one or two classes.

That's all fair enough as the patch notes were already long, but they didn't even mention anything about this in the blog post about warrior/knight changes, and that's just a failure in communication on their part.

This happens more often than you think. The only times every change are posted are when they do smaller patches with changes for one or two classes.

They typically only skip minor changes, not things as significant as this.

Edited by Ailaria

That's all fair enough as the patch notes were already long, but they didn't even mention anything about this in the blog post about warrior/knight changes, and that's just a failure in communication on their part.

They typically only skip minor changes, not things as significant as this.

Go look at the 3.0 patch notes, they were even worse. :p

This should have been in the patch notes. 0-30 Force Leap was a BIG factor in why I liked this spec so much, as it was unequaled in its ability to interrupt. Burns are fine in long battles, but Watchman rotations are not appropriate for story progression since the fights rarely last long enough for DoTs to matter.

I'll try it, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up respecing to Combat in light of this change.

Its interesting that this went away. I was trying to parse earlier to see how my char would rate, and was a little bummed.

Also - merciless slash with 4 stacks was 9 second CD. I noticed the utility to reduce by 3 seconds is in combat tree.

With the 4.0 change to crit, I also noticed that my melee accuracy was sitting at 110% as well as force accuracy. So I dumped some accuracy enhancements for crit, because the zakuul vendor has ilvl 190 enhancements now. Dots are starting to hit much harder now, but its harder to maintain. Moar practice/research/understanding in this is needed.

I'm sure its just another major adjustment, but I agree, no notification of this is a huge deal when people are sitting around with broken rotations. I see the appeal to switch to combat though for solo content.